• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

One Year Ago Today

Ayo

What up, Bird?
Reaction score
The Bz Error ended.

v3poxh.jpg

The excision of the pustule may have occurred that day, but the residual scars are still quite evident.

I still think it's hilarious that we rolled the quad when he was canned. Fuck the haters of the Bzz haters.

Tomorrow will mark the one year anniversary of Hatch blasting campus with this tripe.

"Dear Wake Forest Community,

Yesterday, after the announcement that Jeff [name redacted] had resigned as Wake Forest’s head basketball coach, some members of our community took it upon themselves to roll the quad. Rolling the quad, as every Wake Forester knows, is a tradition celebrating competitive success.

Aaron Rountree III, a Wake Forest sophomore on the basketball team tweeted, “’Rolling The Quad’ should be reserved for glorifying the success of Wake Forest University, not for the disrespect of another human being.” I could not say it better.

Civility is a hallmark of our community and I am disappointed that yesterday’s misplaced passion did not accurately portray our values to the country. Dozens of people came out this afternoon to clean the quad and for that I am grateful.

Sincerely,

Nathan O. Hatch
President"

And here's Lord Wellman announcing [Redacted]'s 'resignation'. Shameful shit.

Tomorrow will mark the one year anniversary of Hatch blasting campus with this tripe.

Yesterday, after the announcement that Jeff [name redacted] had resigned as Wake Forest’s head basketball coach, some members of our community took it upon themselves to roll the quad. Rolling the quad, as every Wake Forester knows, is a tradition celebrating competitive success.

Aaron Rountree III, a Wake Forest sophomore on the basketball team tweeted, “’Rolling The Quad’ should be reserved for glorifying the success of Wake Forest University, not for the disrespect of another human being.” I could not say it better.

Civility is a hallmark of our community and I am disappointed that yesterday’s misplaced passion did not accurately portray our values to the country. Dozens of people came out this afternoon to clean the quad and for that I am grateful.

Sincerely,

Nathan O. Hatch
President"

Did he really send this? Did it really include a player's tweet? What better way to draw more attention to the Bzaster than an e-mail like that? Bz OUT!!!

Should we roll the quad again in remembrance of this fine day? Maybe make it an annual celebration?

Last edited:

Sincerely,

Nathan O. Hatch
President"

Ugh. Such a tool.

Should we roll the quad again in remembrance of this fine day? Maybe make it an annual celebration?

We should but we won't.

Wasn't WFPD hassling the quad rollers last time until the news trucks arrived? I have a feeling WFPD is on high alert today.

Sincerely,

Nathan O. Hatch
President"

What a fucking cocksucker (Hatch, not Rountree). He should be fired for that e-mail alone.

Dozens of people came out this afternoon to clean the quad and for that I am grateful.

Sincerely,

Nathan O. Hatch
President"

dozens? don't count the landscapers that enjoyed the overtime.

tens of thousands rejoiced.

Back