• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

One Year Ago Today

Hatch should just be happy that people still care enough to vent after being put through the Bzzaster.

The excision of the pustule may have occurred that day, but the residual scars are still quite evident.

031614_Ron_Wellman_640x360.jpg

Here is a nice ode to Jeff [Redacted]

http://gazette.com/ramsey-former-ai...ver-have-been-a-college-coach/article/1517143

m
Tomorrow will mark the one year anniversary of Hatch blasting campus with this tripe.

"Dear Wake Forest Community,

Yesterday, after the announcement that Jeff [name redacted] had resigned as Wake Forest’s head basketball coach, some members of our community took it upon themselves to roll the quad. Rolling the quad, as every Wake Forester knows, is a tradition celebrating competitive success.

Aaron Rountree III, a Wake Forest sophomore on the basketball team tweeted, “’Rolling The Quad’ should be reserved for glorifying the success of Wake Forest University, not for the disrespect of another human being.” I could not say it better.

Civility is a hallmark of our community and I am disappointed that yesterday’s misplaced passion did not accurately portray our values to the country. Dozens of people came out this afternoon to clean the quad and for that I am grateful.

Sincerely,

Nathan O. Hatch
President"

And all I can remember saying is old Nate can kiss my ass.

The four years of heartache should have never happened. Took four years out of all our lives. As you grow older when you reminisce about this period of Wellman's iron hand and utter arrogance the pissed off feeling everyone felt in 2014 will return. Can never recapture those four years. Only hope DM is able to return the team to its former glory in the near future, without Wellman taking credit!!!

If we don't roll the quad when we get rid of the man who twice made the worst college basketball coach hire list and set losing records at Wake, then when do we roll the quad?

The "no more turnovers" anecdote in the first five minutes of Wellman's presser is an all timer.

Since this board is pretty much a direct reaction to the shitstorm that was that asshole, it should be some kind of board holiday. We should have a unique board hedder a la google, links to some of the best (worst) bzz isms and the idiotic posters that backed him up.

That day, I felt like I was paroled from College Hoops jail!

It's just a few days after the boards birthday anyway.

Wait the Bzaster ended with winter last year? How did I miss that.

The four years of heartache should have never happened. Took four years out of all our lives. As you grow older when you reminisce about this period of Wellman's iron hand and utter arrogance the pissed off feeling everyone felt in 2014 will return. Can never recapture those four years. Only hope DM is able to return the team to its former glory in the near future, without Wellman taking credit!!!

My son is 11, and I've been taking him to games since he was 7 - he's never seen real Wake Forest hoops yet

Back