• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

One year til National Election, who are you voting for?

Who would you vote for if the election were today?

• Barack Obama

Votes: 33 47.8%
  • The Republican candidate

Votes: 23 33.3%
  • Can't decide yet/undecided/won't vote (specify)

Votes: 13 18.8%

• Total voters
Obama has been blindly lucky in his elections and 2012 is no different:

Senate - On ly competitotr had leave race Ended up running against Alan Keyes

POTUS - W screed up thecountry so badly that any decent Dem would have won. The GOP picked the ancient one and he picked sarah Palin to be his runningmate.

Rgisa year - Romney and the eight dwarves. No decent Republican dwecided to run or Obama would have been in serious trouble.

Obama has been blindly lucky in his elections and 2012 is no different:

Senate - On ly competitotr had leave race Ended up running against Alan Keyes

POTUS - W screed up thecountry so badly that any decent Dem would have won. The GOP picked the ancient one and he picked sarah Palin to be his runningmate.

Rgisa year - Romney and the eight dwarves. No decent Republican dwecided to run or Obama would have been in serious trouble.

rj, are you okay?

Pace yourself big guy... you have a year to go to convince yourself everything is okay.

I told yall Obama's gonna win.

So, in short, no Republican contender can beat Obama in 2012. That's it? You've called it?

No one who is running right now can beat Obama unless the GOP Congress intentionally tanks the economy worse than they have.

No one who is running right now can beat Obama unless the GOP Congress intentionally tanks the economy worse than they have.

Are you trapped in some sort of liberal blog world?

After 12 years of Obushama, I'm writing in Jon Abbate...for real.

I wrote in Bill Parcells for President one year. Looking back on it, the candidates that year were more qualified than the idiots running this time around, so I may do it again.

undecided at this point, but probably somebody who sucks

Back