• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Ongoing America in which people celebrate Trump's victory thread (is that cool?)

"As soon as men decide that all means are permitted to fight an evil, then their good becomes indistinguishable from the evil that they set out to destroy."

Yes I'm just pulling tech quotes from Civ

"I think we can agree, the past is over" - GWB

I doubt they have to worry about that.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Clay_County,_West_Virginia#2010_census

"The racial makeup of the county was 98.8% white, 0.2% American Indian, 0.1% black or African American, 0.1% Asian, 0.1% from other races, and 0.8% from two or more races. Those of Hispanic or Latino origin made up 0.4% of the population.[SUP][11]"[/SUP]
BKF now looking to build weekend vacation home there, to get away from the Randleman riff-raff.

Sent from my SM-N930T using Tapatalk

Randleman demographics:
"The racial makeup of the city was 91.23% White, 3.71% African American, 0.34% Native American, 0.39% Asian, 2.81% from other races, and 1.52% from two or more races. Hispanic or Latino of any race were 8.38%."

Randleman is in decline due to that extra 7% in the inner city.

Randleman demographics:
"The racial makeup of the city was 91.23% White, 3.71% African American, 0.34% Native American, 0.39% Asian, 2.81% from other races, and 1.52% from two or more races. Hispanic or Latino of any race were 8.38%."

Randleman is in decline due to that extra 7% in the inner city.

About wakes demographic during my time there

well there was going to be an uptick anyways when a white person replaced the first black president, no matter who it was

Ahh yes. I'm sure we would have seen an outpouring of racism if Hillary replaced Obama........................is this a serious post?! If so, it might be the dumbest take I've ever seen on here

I sent this video to some of my friends today. The Trump supporter's response: "It looks staged."

Literally there are no facts anymore, even when they're captured on video.

I wonder where the line is for Trump supporters. We are facing a frog in boiling water situation.

Oh, I forgot that I had to brag about spending more than $100 on the weddings i've gone to in order to keep my WFU cred and criticize others. Well, let it be known then that I'm not a cheapskate, despite my opinions about gifts for well off college grads.

That's okay. I'm glad i have manners enough to realize you're supposed to give a decent gift when someone throws a huge party and invites you to it.

North Carolina man working out a plea deal over Key West hate crime

The man accused of driving his rented scooter into the back of a bicyclist while yelling anti-gay epithets and telling him, “You’re in Trump country now!” is working out a plea deal with prosecutors in Monroe County, Fla.

Brandon Ray Davis, 30, of Richlands, N.C., has been charged with felony aggravated battery with a deadly weapon — the scooter — for nearly running down a gay couple on their bicycles while calling them “fags” and “faggots.” He has also been charged with hate crime enhancements, which carry additional penalties, reports the Florida Keys Keynoter.

Back