• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Ongoing America in which people celebrate Trump's victory thread (is that cool?)

That's a realistic looking photoshop... kids these days and their damn computers!

I'm not surprised, but by ignoring it we're saying that it's acceptable. Hence, I'm not willing to ignore it, rationalize it, explain it away, etc.

I know you think and in a perfect world you share all the information and everyone sits around and discusses it and resolves the issue. But In fact by posting every incident of it out there you're riling up both sides and making things worse.

I know you think and in a perfect world you share all the information and everyone sits around and discusses it and resolves the issue. But In fact by posting every incident of it out there you're riling up both sides and making things worse.

So not mentioning the problem is going to make it better?

"As soon as men decide that all means are permitted to fight an evil, then their good becomes indistinguishable from the evil that they set out to destroy."

Yes I'm just pulling tech quotes from Civ

Not me. I should have added the quotation marks.

Oh, I forgot that I had to brag about spending more than $100 on the weddings i've gone to in order to keep my WFU cred and criticize others. Well, let it be known then that I'm not a cheapskate, despite my opinions about gifts for well off college grads.

Oh, I forgot that I had to brag about spending more than $100 on the weddings i've gone to in order to keep my WFU cred and criticize others. Well, let it be known then that I'm not a cheapskate, despite my opinions about gifts for well off college grads.

You're still a cheapskate, at heart.

Back