• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Ongoing Dem Debacle Thread: Commander will kill us all

Is there a more appropriate shorthand for what the sentiment captures?

Anyway I’ll be glad to stop caring about HRC. Here’s hoping the party does the same.

Speaking of which, the Occupy Democrats embezzlement story is fun.
Most annoying account on Twitter. RT IF YOU WANT THEM TO GO TO JAIL!

It seems her comments only remain relevant to two specific groups.

Republicans and OWLs?

The #girlboss mockery is good because it’s a sign white liberal and leftist women are finally realizing there is no white woman solidarity. In fact, most white women are not on their side. The idea that women running the world would automatically be better doesn’t apply to fascist Karens or the “grizzly moms” who support them.

Republicans and OWLs?

The #girlboss mockery is good because it’s a sign white liberal and leftist women are finally realizing there is no white woman solidarity. In fact, most white women are not on their side. The idea that women running the world would automatically be better doesn’t apply to fascist Karens or the “grizzly moms” who support them.
52-43 white women support for Trump vs Clinton is always a good bellwether to remember.

I thought girl boss referred to women who ran mlm scams like lularoe, it works and such.

I thought girl boss referred to women who ran mlm scams like lularoe, it works and such.

Same thing to me. Women who take advantage of other women.

What are OWLs?

Only people still obsessed with Hillary are Republicans and leftists. And whatever Greenwald is.

I feel like we can come up with a better term than girlboss.

What are OWLs?

Only people still obsessed with Hillary are Republicans and leftists. And whatever Greenwald is.

I feel like we can come up with a better term than girlbosses.
...and the FBI who recently raided Maralago looking for printed copies of her emails.

...and the FBI who recently raided Maralago looking for printed copies of her emails.
Another reminder how truly dumb he and his followers are. Why didn't he release the emails ? What was he waiting for ? ? Who told the Deep state his real plans forcing their hand to try and take him out ? ? ?

To mock shitty women in politics, right? Because there are a lot of them.
nah, it's mainly mocking 2nd wave feminist conceptions of powerful women (usually in the corporate and political world) as inherently progressive or radical, despite the fact that in practice there is very little progressive or radical about them (and oftentimes, they're the antithesis of those adjectives).

I miss the old days, when you could pos/neg rep someone without the whole board knowing you were doing it.

nah, it's mainly mocking 2nd wave feminist conceptions of powerful women (usually in the corporate and political world) as inherently progressive or radical, despite the fact that in practice there is very little progressive or radical about them (and oftentimes, they're the antithesis of those adjectives).

Yeah. Those are the women I was talking about.

How long after the 88 election did we scrutinize Dukakis comments about anything? Al Gore after 00? Caring about Hillary is a waste of time. She is not the current or future leader of the Democratic Party and was only the leader for about 5 months in 2016. She is irrelevant.
I'm inclined to believe this, but I also thought this was true after the '08 Dem primary. Never underestimate Dem's inclination to prop up boomer and/or legacy politicians.

Everyone wants a woman in power until it's a conservative woman who will take away women's power.

Back