• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Ongoing gun violence/injury thread

I hate the uneducated jingoistic redneck douchebag pro military attitude that permeates in talk about the military, but I guess that makes me a limp wristed ivory tower liberal elitist

My point is the vast majority of liberals/democrats in this country hate the military. You were honest enough to admit it.

I didn't say anything about what Democrats like or hate, my post was about Republicans (although the idea that Democrats hate the military is farcical).

Democrats are upset enough about guns when they're being used by racists to kill black people or by schizophrenics to murder school children. They don't need something like an attack on the military to bring them around

So, is it just crazy to think our military should be allowed to carry weapons for protection?

Virginia...keepin' it real. Hopefully, this will become a nationwide trend.

Reports of a shooting at a movie theater in Louisiana with multiple victims.

The thing that scares me the most is that we will get so desensitized to these shootings that we stop being outraged by them. No matter what the NRA says, we don't have to just accept this as part of our society

Back