• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Ongoing gun violence/injury thread

What is the deadly impact of the other nine rights secured in the Bill of Rights? For instance, does the impact of the 1st Amendment preserve life more than it takes? Does its impact reduce religious wars/deadly violence, etc.?
Does the impact of the 5th Amendment preserve life more than it takes?
Was the purpose of the Second Amendment preservation of life through militia response to defend against organized warlike violence?
Has your community become the home of mass killing yet?
Would gun control make any difference in curbing mass killing in a land where there are more guns than inhabitants?

And LK fell for it. I’m sure Creamy, whatabout, DG3, and others will do the same.

Antifa is barely even real. It’s a conservative boogie man. It’s people who show up to push back on the real villains, the Nazis, the fascists, the Confederates, the white nationalists, and often the cops who protect them.

You can’t expect Fox News and Republicans to treat white supremacy as a problem because they believe it is the solution.

I rarely post on the tunnels. Not sure why you’d call me out.

I don’t know the answer to gun violence but I do agree that we need massive reform, especially banning assault rifles. I’m not educated on the matter enough to speak knowledgeably regarding Antifa, but I’m a proponent of not fighting violence with violence.

That’s all I’ve gotn that. I’m as shaken up about all of these horrible and unnecessary deaths as the next person and I wish for a more peaceful existence, especially when thinking about the lives of all of our innocent children and the children after them.

What is the point of sailor’s posts? To say nothing can be done and make fun of people complaining?

I rarely post on the tunnels. Not sure why you’d call me out.

I don’t know the answer to gun violence but I do agree that we need massive reform, especially banning assault rifles. I’m not educated on the matter enough to speak knowledgeably regarding Antifa, but I’m a proponent of not fighting violence with violence.

That’s all I’ve gotn that. I’m as shaken up about all of these horrible and unnecessary deaths as the next person and I wish for a more peaceful existence, especially when thinking about the lives of all of our innocent children and the children after them.

Use your vote to vote out republicans who are not for gun reform. Plain and simple. You’re a conservative, right?

Sailor, I don’t know if you don’t know the data, don’t understand the data, or are just trolling, but your statements are wrong.

States that limit high capacity magazines have less than half the rate of mass shootings than states without limits.

States with stricter gun-control laws have fewer homicides.

Color me pleasantly surprised at this statement from the El Paso Sheriff.

Color me pleasantly surprised at this statement from the El Paso Sheriff.

Trump will rage tweet about Bob Moore within a couple days.

No doubt about it. El Paso is “infested” “crime ridden” etc etc.

Planning on it. Traditionally, yes.

Great. Time for conservatives like you to put your vote where your mouth is and vote against state and federal candidates who a) take money from the NRA and b) don’t include gun reform in their platform. Good on you, Creamy. I just hope you do it when the rubber meets the road.

Sailor, I don’t know if you don’t know the data, don’t understand the data, or are just trolling, but your statements are wrong.

States that limit high capacity magazines have less than half the rate of mass shootings than states without limits.

States with stricter gun-control laws have fewer homicides.

+1

Gotta love republicans who don’t say shit or just offers Ts and Ps when the shooter lists “send them back” in his manifesto, a direct reference to Trump. Nice work, guys.

Sailor has no time for your facts. He’s stated nothing can be done and you assholes who actually care are just virtue signalers.

Can we at least drop all this “America is the greatest country on earth” horseshit?

It’s not. It’s got the potential to be, but it’s not. It’s pretty fucked up right now. Sitting around patting ourselves on the back all the time for being great isn’t helping, its hurting. Stop doing it, simple-minded assholes, and have some courage.

Back