• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Ongoing gun violence/injury thread

It only took less than 12 years after Heller (2008).

nejmc2201761_f1.jpeg

Your pro-life party everyone. Action (and inaction) have consequences.

Also, high five to Toyota and Wake Forest for developing safer cars.

But there are 393 million gunz in America and only 283 million cars, so the death rate per car is still higher.

But there are 393 million gunz in America and only 283 million cars, so the death rate per car is still higher.

You have to look at it as a per hour of usage ratio. Then cars are extremely safe, while guns are extremely dangerous.

You have to look at it as a per hour of usage ratio. Then cars are extremely safe, while guns are extremely dangerous.

I don’t have to do a goddamn thing. I found my preferred numbers and I am sticking to them.

Follow the lead of the Republican'ts on abortion.

Let's get rid of all guns. Make them illegal.

Too many people getting killed.

10 people arrested and 9 guns. I wonder if all of them were shooters or just people there who were carrying.

The early media reports of that Buffalo shooting are extra ugly. Allegedly a white shooter with a manifesto focused on white replacement theory went targeting black people in a grocery store.

Back