• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Ongoing US GOP Debacle Thread: Seditious Republicans march toward authoritarianism

2rr404.jpg

The topics that Brad and Chad chime in on in the Tunnels are certainly interesting.

I never left. I think our scoring system may be a bit different. Doxing 14-16 year olds via Twitter and tangentially supporting said actions is in a different world than pointing out that you're an asshole if you do that.

It continues to be amazing what motivates conservatives. DG3 hasn’t posted here in awhile.

Not sure how he missed the doxxing and fake information slandering the Parkland kids.

Don't forget!

Make it a fourth from me.

It would be refreshing if the donkey dipshits on this board wouldn’t say stupid shit like “it’s telling what topics you choose to post about.” It’s really not. Unless you are Ph and RJ, the messagee board is not real life. I don’t have to post on every anti-Trump thread to prove my anti-Trump bona fides, etc. If you take issue with what a pub says, that’s fine, but don’t go around trying to decipher his thoughts by what he doesn’t say.

Just because they only show up to own the "lubes" or defend some reprehensible action doesn't mean they don't have other, more complex beliefs. It's not real life.

It continues to be amazing what motivates conservatives. DG3 hasn’t posted here in awhile.

Not sure how he missed the doxxing and fake information slandering the Parkland kids.

Yeah... time to actually catch up on the happenings in the Tunnels. Given your propensity to post, you have a hell of a lot more it than I do. Good living, Ph.

Yeah... time to actually catch up on the happenings in the Tunnels. Given your propensity to post, you have a hell of a lot more it than I do. Good living, Ph.

I thought you never left?

ah yes, the "i've been around this whole time but actually i haven't because you're a bunch of nerds who post and i'm not" defense

the idea that the Parkland kids were not doxed is incorrect and ignorant. once the kids came out for increased gun regulation...they became Republican public villain #1. their private information was all over the internet and the Republicans had a field day with it. do you not remember the laura ingram and david hogg situation? ingram made fun of hogg not getting into colleges...remember that? do you have selective memory? because of Fox News these kids, that just survived a school shooting, were receiving death threats.

American people suck, not other way to put it.

Never change, Shoo. I stand corrected on the Parkland situation and am happy to admit that. Anyone doxxing Hogg, or any student of that matter should be ashamed, and quite frankly, criminally charged.

Hey Shoo, how are the New Years resolutions coming? You and the wife off the Planet Fitness bandwagon or is the elliptical still going strong for ya?

Never change, Shoo. I stand corrected on the Parkland situation and am happy to admit that. Anyone doxxing Hogg, or any student of that matter should be ashamed, and quite frankly, criminally charged.

Hey Shoo, how are the New Years resolutions coming? You and the wife off the Planet Fitness bandwagon or is the elliptical still going strong for ya?

Bat sit up rule!!!! Man was meant to hang upside down, by his feet on a chin up bar to do sit ups.

I am actually doing Whole 30 right now -- which is't bad. My wife hates it though. No alcohol is obviously the toughest part. Won't have any between new years eve and February 8, which is the longest I've gone since high school, probably.

We got a Peloton back in August, so I use that, and we just joined a nice new gym -- I prefer the stairclimbers where you are on actual stairs. Also lifting a little.

Reactions: DG3
I am actually doing Whole 30 right now -- which is't bad. My wife hates it though. No alcohol is obviously the toughest part. Won't have any between new years eve and February 8, which is the longest I've gone since high school, probably.

We got a Peloton back in August, so I use that, and we just joined a nice new gym -- I prefer the stairclimbers where you are on actual stairs. Also lifting a little.

Good stuff, man. Whole 30 is hard as hell. Good on you for keeping up with it. I couldn't sustain the volume of training I like when I did it, so I had to stop.

Trevor Noah had a good statement on this: “I know it’s a crazy statement to make but I feel like that’s what the National Mall is supposed to be about. People go there and protest, say whatever they want to say, and then you go home. I think that was a great display of all First Amendment, no Second Amendment. Good time.”

UNBELEIVABLE !

Back