• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Ongoing US GOP Debacle Thread: Seditious Republicans march toward authoritarianism

Other images from his speech:

gzao7f0mtircpzqdxmk3.png

m7iwlo4o0g5scergquxu.png

Other images from his speech:

gzao7f0mtircpzqdxmk3.png

m7iwlo4o0g5scergquxu.png

Jesus. Are those pictures real? That's as bad, and stupid, as the idiot GOP Congressman several years ago who brought a snowball or ice cube onto the House floor to make an argument against global warming.

Oh man, just stumbled upon BKF’s Facebook page after he posted something shitting all over WFU basketball on the Demon Deacon Sports Nation Page. If his posts aren’t indicative of the current GOP debacle, I’m not sure what is. High comedy, his profile.

God, Republicans are so fucking stupid that it hurts my heart (and head). How do these imbeciles even get in office?

We need a law to check the IQ of all candidates...fuck, and voters.

This shit is so pathetic...America is falling apart.

Bad faith, thy name is Republican.

It's hilarious watching all of the Republicans who are acting all high and mighty and self-righteous in this situation, given their own extremely checkered backgrounds. Guys like Nunes, Limbaugh, Carlson, Graham, Trump, and the rest have zero room to attack others when it comes to conspiracy-mongering, lying, corruption, abuse of power, etc. They are living symbols of those terms. But no, Democrats have got to pay for opposing our Dear Leader!

Man, Hannity’s “we will gold conspiracy theorists accountable !” segment the night Barr’s summary was released has got to break the irony meter (just ahead of evangelical support of Trump). I just can’t understand how anyone could watch that come from the Seth Rich conspiracy theorist OG and nod angrily in agreement. For God’s sake

Man, Hannity’s “we will gold conspiracy theorists accountable !” segment the night Barr’s summary was released has got to break the irony meter (just ahead of evangelical support of Trump). I just can’t understand how anyone could watch that come from the Seth Rich conspiracy theorist OG and nod angrily in agreement. For God’s sake

on the radio yesterday he was railing against MSNBC, calling it the "tin foil hat network." the irony is thick, like a cheesecake.

he was doing this segment, by the way, with Bill O'Reilly, aka the man who was summarily fired from Hannity's other place of employment

God, Republicans are so fucking stupid that it hurts my heart (and head). How do these imbeciles even get in office?

We need a law to check the IQ of all candidates...fuck, and voters.

This shit is so pathetic...America is falling apart.

WTFK are you talking about?

Democrats are the party by the ass fucking dumb and for the ass fucking dumb.

Pat Buchanan, one of the founding fathers of the GOP's tilt to nativism and white nationalism, told Laura Ingraham in a recent interview that we "shouldn't bring people from different cultures and ethnicities and races" to America because African-Americans haven't yet been "fully assimilated."

Both Buchanan and Ingraham were discussing a remark by Kamala Harris that, while she was for border security, she was opposed to the GOP's plans to keep immigrants "out for the sake of this nationalistic kind of thing this president is trying to push.” In reply, Buchanan said: "90 percent of these are folks coming from what you might call the second or the third world...there’s no doubt there’s a greater difficulty in assimilating people from different civilizations and cultures and ethnicities and races in the United States, than there — than other folks.” He added that what Senator Harris was saying would lead to "the end of countries. I mean, the world, the United States becomes a giant Mall of America."

Ingraham then said that "America as we know her today will be completely transformed” by Latin American immigrants: “The Republican Party will be done [because of immigration]...So, most of Central America will have moved to the United States, and Mexico, people will just come and go, but — although, it’s easier to deport people to Mexico...I don’t see how that is going to end up with more freedom, more peace, and more prosperity,” Ingraham concluded. “That’s what I’m concerned about. Forget the English language.”

At least these two are open about what they want and what they believe. It's too bad that so many other Republicans still try to hide behind code words and misdirection. And what do they want? White, native-born Americans uber alles, it would seem. I get the feeling that Buchanan and Ingraham would have been perfectly happy living in 1930s Germany.

Link: https://www.mediaite.com/radio/pat-...african-americans-have-not-fully-assimilated/

Hannity has been all over it.. pull your head out on occasion and look around

You Boys ARE “Q” .. you are the “New Q on the Block”

Your news is and has been FAKE. This has NOW been PROVEN.

* Highlighted for your elucidation from mass sedation.

Hannity has been all over it.. pull your head out on occasion and look around

Hahahahaha of course you love hannity. You can’t reason with people who believe and peddle stories like Seth rich and Obama is a Muslim. It’s a nonstarter.

Hahahahaha of course you love hannity. You can’t reason with people who believe and peddle stories like Seth rich and Obama is a Muslim. It’s a nonstarter.

You are the only non-starter here.. Your NEWS and all your “unnamed sources” are on the Bench..riding wood..pulling splinters out of the collective crack that is your Monotone Press.

Do you believe the Seth Rich story Lectro? That he was murdered by democrat operatives and there was a cover up?

Back