• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Ongoing US GOP Debacle Thread: Seditious Republicans march toward authoritarianism

You are the only non-starter here.. Your NEWS and all your “unnamed sources” are on the Bench..riding wood..pulling splinters out of the collective crack that is your Monotone Press.

Where was President Obama born, ‘lec?

Where was President Obama born, ‘lec?

I'd also like to know if lec agrees with Pat Buchanan that we shouldn't let in anymore darker-skinned immigrants from "second and third world" countries because African-Americans haven't "yet assimilated", and if he agrees with Laura Ingraham that letting in more Latin Americans will destroy America, the Republican Party, and the English language. After all, Ingraham does represent one of the accurate news sources he listens to.

Hahahahaha of course you love hannity. You can’t reason with people who believe and peddle stories like Seth rich and Obama is a Muslim. It’s a nonstarter.

Obama a Muslim? Where does one get such ideas?

From the mouth of the man himself.

“My Muslim Faith”.. thankfully for the lubricated, Stephanopolous was there to redirect him.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=bMUgNg7aD8M

“(2) He may have made faces and horsed around in Koran class, but Mr. Obama learned how to pray the salat, a form of ritual worship, in religion class. Pak Effendi, his former teacher at Besuki, his school in Jakarta, Indonesia, recalls that he would “join the other pupils for Muslim prayers.” Praying the salat in and of itself made Mr. Obama a Muslim. Furthermore, he still proudly retains knowledge from that long-ago class. In March 2007, Nicholas D. Kristof of the New York Times witnessed as Mr. Obama “recalled the opening lines of the Arabic call to prayer, reciting them [to Mr. Kristof] with a first-rate accent.” Mr. Obama recited not the salat itself but the adhan, the call to prayer (typically chanted from minarets). The second and third lines of the adhan constitute the Islamic declaration of faith, the shahada, the very utterance of which makes one a Muslim. The full adhan in its Sunni iteration (skipping the repetitions) goes as follows:

God is the greatest.

I testify that there is no deity but God.

I testify that Muhammad is the messenger of God.

Come to prayer.

God is the greatest.

There is no deity except God.

In the eyes of Muslims, reciting the adhan in class in 1970 made Mr. Obama a Muslim then — and doing so again for a journalist in 2007 once again made Mr. Obama a Muslim.

If there are questions about his faith then they exist because of Obama himself.

I recite the Lord's Prayer every time I'm home and go with my mom to church. Does that make me a Christian?

Spoiler: no, it doesn't

I recite the Lord's Prayer every time I'm home and go with my mom to church. Does that make me a Christian?

Spoiler: no, it doesn't

It doesn’t make you a Scientologist either.

But then we aren’t speaking of Christianty or Scientology then, are we?

Imagine that..differences between the faiths.

For instance, an apostate to Christianity is not subjected to the threat of death as he/she is in mainstream ‘modern’ Islam.

See how that works... :)

It is laughable. It is also the most awesome Freudian slip I’ve ever seen.. or as Eastwood would have it, “a Fraudian slip”.

of course his changing of his name from Barry to Barack and adding the Hussein.. can’t have been anything to that.

Where was he born, Lec?

Who knows at this point. Where was Barry Soetero born or Barack Obama?

If you are asking about Barack then I’d say Central Casting. Never has a guy gone from zero to King with such speed. That he is a blatant phony to millions and millions of Americans goes without saying.

“the biggest fraud ever played on the American people” - Clint Eastwood.

Can’t say it any better than that..

people who aren't complete god damn morons know the answer

No you can say it better than that...unequivocally where was he born?

Trump's people are still in Hawaii, looking into this. What they are finding is some unbelievable stuff, truly unbelievable, believe me.

Oh go screw in a lightbulb you ridiculous fucking lightweight.

Nearly 3 years of your batshit crazy Russia conspiracy.. you deserve a dose. You want to traffic in crazy shit then expect the same back at you.

Oh go screw in a lightbulb you ridiculous fucking lightweight.

Nearly 3 years of your batshit crazy Russia conspiracy.. you deserve a dose. You want to traffic in crazy shit then expect the same back at you.

i haven't peddled any conspiracy shit you idiot

Who knows at this point. Where was Barry Soetero born or Barack Obama?

If you are asking about Barack then I’d say Central Casting. Never has a guy gone from zero to King with such speed. That he is a blatant phony to millions and millions of Americans goes without saying.

“the biggest fraud ever played on the American people” - Clint Eastwood.

Can’t say it any better than that..

So, to be clear, you are unwilling to state where President Barack Obama, the 44th President of the United States, was born.

Here's a hint- you can google it and get the answer.

Back