• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Ongoing US GOP Debacle Thread: Seditious Republicans march toward authoritarianism

Ted Cruz's response shows just how fucking disingenuous the GOP is and how willing they are to lie about literally anything to maintain control of power:

What a loser. Aside from the obvious false equivalency, Trump calls his wife ugly and spreads an awful conspiracy theory about his dad, and now now he’s licking his boots like the crumb snatcher he is. Spineless, gutless, Republican

What a loser. Aside from the obvious false equivalency, Trump calls his wife ugly and spreads an awful conspiracy theory about his dad, and now now he’s licking his boots like the crumb snatcher he is. Spineless, gutless, Republican

Three years ago, if you had told me how much we know about Trump’s corruption, I would have thought an opportunist like Cruz would be mounting a quiet insurgency to take him down and run for President himself.

Nope. He’s even more spineless than I thought.

Three years ago, if you had told me how much we know about Trump’s corruption, I would have thought an opportunist like Cruz would be mounting a quiet insurgency to take him down and run for President himself.

Nope. He’s even more spineless than I thought.

What possible group could Cruz lead against Trump? He tried his insurgency in the Primary. It failed. He tried again at the Convention. It failed again. Cruz just realized that the GOP wants Trump. It’s not just about what he gets for them. They love him as a person. They celebrate his faults.

No one actually likes Ted Cruz and literally every Republican in Congress needs to slobber over some Donald or get primaried by the rubes.

Back