• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Ongoing US GOP Debacle Thread: Seditious Republicans march toward authoritarianism

Jesus fucking Christ with the abortion obsession.

Oh yeah I forgot for a moment it’s all they got.

Trump scrambles to reverse Rust Belt slide

Despite the concern about Trump’s Rust Belt standing, his supporters insist the president’s appeal to blue-collar workers remains strong.

Lou Barletta, a former Pennsylvania congressman who’s expected to attend the Monday rally, argued that polling understates the president’s popularity — just as it did in 2016.

“If people haven’t learned anything from the last election,” said Barletta, “they’re going to get burned again.”

The last election was the one where Lou Barletta lost in PA by a double digit margin, but sure.

5cdf1b7cb4cba.image.jpg

Jesus fucking Christ with the abortion obsession.

Oh yeah I forgot for a moment it’s all they got.

No man, there is plenty more. You got your latino immigrants, asian immigrants, Dems, anti gun folks, our former allies, most non-dictatorial governments, Iran, China, and we're not really sure what to make out of North Korea.

To be fair, I don't blame him entirely for being placed in a position he is completely unqualified for.

Hence the "entirely." But most people even remotely in politics, let alone running for president, aren't in the business of turning down cabinet positions.

It would be nice if he was at least interested in learning what a HUD secretary is responsible for. Proud ignorance-that's what I want out of my politicians and brain surgeons.

It would be nice if he was at least interested in learning what a HUD secretary is responsible for. Proud ignorance-that's what I want out of my politicians and brain surgeons.

I dunno. I'm mostly pleased he takes no interest. That way he does less damage. Unfortunately, Betsy DeVos is too interested in her job.

He seems high, or something. Maybe he’s just a dick.

Nah, he's just always had an odd and somewhat sleepy affect. He evidently was quite the surgeon for a time, so maybe he's just somewhere on the spectrum.

Nah, he's just always had an odd and somewhat sleepy affect. He evidently was quite the surgeon for a time, so maybe he's just somewhere on the spectrum.

The Good Doctor 2: Electric Boogaloo

Back