• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Ongoing US GOP Debacle Thread: Seditious Republicans march toward authoritarianism

one thing's for sure, the deplorables don't know how to pick up after themselves:

trump-rally-trash_1560991691690_7421159_ver1.0_1280_720.jpg

yeah, good luck with that

http://www.fox35orlando.com/news/local-news/after-trump-rally-comes-the-clean-up

White trash, indeed

Is the Oregon GOP proud of this threat?

White trash, indeed

Lolz. That pic reminds me of a Mad Men episode where Don Draper took his wife and kids on a picnic in the countryside, and when they were done they just left all of their trash on the grass and drove off. I think that episode was set somewhere around 1962-63, which is where most of these Trump Republicans still are mentally and culturally.

Why would Mississippi Republicans do that instead of just trusting democracy to work in their favor?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_...an-American_population#By_2010_census_results

% African-
American
Rank State or territory African-American
Alone
Population (2010)[SUP][1][/SUP]
76.03%[SUP][2][/SUP] 1 Virgin Islands (U.S.) 80,908[SUP][2][/SUP]
50.08% 2
23px-Flag_of_the_District_of_Columbia.svg.png
District of Columbia
37.30% 3
23px-Flag_of_Mississippi.svg.png
Mississippi

Oh....

Ironic that the US State with the highest percentage of African-Americans is the only remaining state with a Confederate Battle Flag still featured on the state flag.

I don't think that's irony.

Lolz. That pic reminds me of a Mad Men episode where Don Draper took his wife and kids on a picnic in the countryside, and when they were done they just left all of their trash on the grass and drove off. I think that episode was set somewhere around 1962-63, which is where most of these Trump Republicans still are mentally and culturally.

I remember that episode and depiction.

It was freakin’ spot on.

Back then, it somehow made sense for folks to simply throw their trash onto the side of the road, etc.

MAGA

I don’t think a well armed militia in response to a bill against man’s destruction of climate is what the founders had in mind but that’s just me.

Fleeing and hiding? God almighty.

If you don’t think there is a pretty good chance violence will break out around the country if Trump loses the 2020 election, you need to rethink your probability calculations.

Violence will break out either way. Either hate crimes continue to rise because he wins or the Purge happens because he loses and conservative circles will contest the election. What side will the cops and military be on?

Back