• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Ongoing US GOP Debacle Thread: Seditious Republicans march toward authoritarianism

So Rubio isn’t an orange taint licker? Want to explain how or do you mean he likes to go lower and eat ass?

You could be a goddamn genius or an idiot, I don't know. But since you don't talk about Rubio's policy positions, I'm going with the latter.

Last edited:
We are talking about Rubio’s policy positions, since January 2017 his policy is to forget everything he once believed about Trump and instead eat ass.

Does Mark Warner also "eat ass." If so, I think I can find a good Senator by your childish commentary.

Go to Warner's home page, same five reports released, without the WaPo. Both are excellent Senators who worked well together.

You cited from the Post's editorial page, "The report we can see may not shed light on what specific evidence there is and how compelling it is. But it certainly indicates there is evidence that a close Manafort ally might have been involved and even that Manafort himself could have been. Just because it may not be a smoking gun doesn’t mean it’s not evidence."

I find it odd on a white supremacy page two Latino senators are being attacked.

They are being criticized for their selfish servility, complicity, and obsequious capitulation to Trump and a party that has utterly lost its way. A party that clearly values power over truth, goodness, and justice. That characteristically misleads and fuels the misplaced and destructive fears, prejudices, and impulses of its adherents.

My former party.

Nothing to do with their cultural heritage.

Or alleged need for assistance cleaning themselves.

Rubio and Cruz have spent the last 4 years embracing and enabling the biggest piece of shit to sit in the Oval Office in over 100 years. No matter what they accomplished before they are both complicit in this shit show, debate champs or not.

Because he is a very practiced and good liar.

A debate champ can argue whatever he’s told without regard for his beliefs. That’s what we’ve seen. It’s not a good look for a politician.

Not certain this belongs on this thread...but more likely than not it does...

'Squidbillies' drops lead actor after controversial posts

Stuart D. Baker, a musician and voice artist who performs as Unknown Hinson, was dropped by Adult Swim from the long-running series "Squidbillies" after remarks he made last week about Dolly Parton and the Black Lives Matter movement.

Following comments by Parton in support of the Black Lives Matter movement, Baker made several inflammatory Facebook posts, insulting her with sexist language, declaring that "Rednecks made you a millionaire" and calling her a "Self-Racist." In response to an outcry, he accused her and others of "forsaking your own race, culture and heritage."...

... He was perhaps best known for the Adult Swim cartoon "Squidbillies," a raunchy comedy in which Baker provides the voice of the lead character, an ornery redneck squid named Early Cuyler. The series was co-created by Dave Willis, an alumnus of Wake Forest University who previously co-created the cult series "Aqua Teen Hunger Force." The 12th season of "Squidbillies" aired in 2019, and production is underway on a 13th season.

In a statement released Sunday evening, Willis and Jim Fortier, the co-creator of "Squidbillies," said "We're aware of the extremely offensive and derogatory social media posts made late last week by Stuart D. Baker. The views he expressed do not reflect our own personal values or the values of the show that we and many others have worked hard to produce over the past 15 years. For those reasons, production of 'Squidbillies' will continue without Mr. Baker, effective immediately."

Had no idea a Wake guy was part of Aqua Teen Hunger Force and Squidbillies.

Back