• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Ongoing US GOP Debacle Thread: Seditious Republicans march toward authoritarianism

Perfectly normal behavior. There's a link to an article about this below. Gosar is the AZ Congressman whose six siblings made a campaign commercial in 2018 endorsing his Democratic opponent, and later asked that he be removed from Congress because of his "fringe" views. Holidays must be fun in that family.

Perfectly normal behavior. There's a link to an article about this below. Gosar is the AZ Congressman whose six siblings made a campaign commercial in 2018 endorsing his Democratic opponent, and later asked that he be removed from Congress because of his "fringe" views. Holidays must be fun in that family.

Gosar is just a weird dude. Source - his timeline.

Republicans really showing they care about bipartisanship, working together, and helping Americans when they strip members from their committees for voting for an infrastructure bill.

Rather revealing remark, Governor. I guess when Christie doesn't have Stephanopoulos around to just pitch him softball questions and let him do all the talking that Christie isn't quite so glib.

Chris Christie wrote a book called "Republican Rescue?"

The difference in quality and intelligence between younger LibDem members like AOC and younger GOP members like Boebert is striking. Having said that, I can't wait until 2023 when the GOP has a House Majority and begins voting to strip people like AOC of their committee memberships or even expel them in a petty revenge move for doing this to MTG and Gosar. Or maybe they'll just let MTG and Boebert try to beat them up or shoot them. Fun times.

Last edited:
The latest "patriotic painting" from Trump-worshiping artist Jon McNaughton is out. I guess Qanon has co-opted JFK as a right-wing hero now. I wonder how many of his paintings grace the homes of people like Mike Lindell and Rudy Giuliani.

Last edited:
lol and it's the liberals who "need a spiritual orientation. If they don't have a religion, they'll make one."

The JFK Jr thing blows my mind-who would have thought Trumpers would come around to embrace a legacy Democrat, especially when they were the ones making incessant Ted Kennedy references up until 10 years ago.

The latest "patriotic painting" from Trump-worshiping artist Jon McNaughton is out. I guess Qanon has co-opted JFK as a right-wing hero now. I wonder how many of his paintings grace the homes of people like Mike Lindell and Rudy Giuliani.

lol, Republicans are so fucking pathetic

Back