• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Ongoing US GOP Debacle Thread: Seditious Republicans march toward authoritarianism

came here to ask if B&E had been used in a vax campaign or if this was just more homophobic shit

Just a party of trolls. DeSantis is signing any vax mandate legislation in Brandon, FL today.

No surprise, but still. As I posted earlier, if (when) the GOP regains the House majority next year it's going to be something watching people like Gosar and MTG with actual power. Fun times. Oh, and as Theodore Roosevelt once said about someone, Kevin McCarthy has all the backbone of a chocolate eclair.

When is "not all Republicans" jh going to realize that his beloved party is rotten to it's Trumpian core?

I wouldn't use that word to describe anyone in your party these days.

In a thread discussing these disgusting sentiments from republicans, this is the point jh wants to make. This is why he gets the response that he gets here. He is a horrible and selfish human with insufficient self awareness.
I was wondering if Angus, jh or sailor would be willing to comment on this. Of course jh comes by to deflect and change the conversation.

In a thread discussing these disgusting sentiments from republicans, this is the point jh wants to make. This is why he gets the response that he gets here. He is a horrible and selfish human with insufficient self awareness.
I was wondering if Angus, jh or sailor would be willing to comment on this. Of course jh comes by to deflect and change the conversation.

Not his fault you never held Bill Clinton accountable.

I'm surprised that he's "suspending" his campaign. After all, he still has the endorsement of Dear Leader, and he can always portray this ruling as a clear sign that the Deep State is out to get him, and that he's just a victim of the evil LibDem Establishment. Voters in rural and small-town PA would likely eat that shit up.

I'm surprised that he's "suspending" his campaign. After all, he still has the endorsement of Dear Leader, and he can always portray this ruling as a clear sign that the Deep State is out to get him, and that he's just a victim of the evil LibDem Establishment. Voters in rural and small-town PA would likely eat that shit up.

Agreed. Throw in complaining about the “feminist agenda” and “woke mob” and “activist judges” coming after him.

Only the best people. Weird how so many people surrounding trump and orbiting the republican party keep being accused of crimes of assault and abuse of women. Then again maybe that explains white women voting trump in such large numbers. Fear of their partners.

Back