• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Ongoing US GOP Debacle Thread: Seditious Republicans march toward authoritarianism

I would argue that the sitting gop governor doxing a hs kid is shameful and different from msg board warriors and some news outlets hoping on that fast moving train (for which he was paid handsomely for his smug disregard of others). I was also, including the adults showing up at school board meetings and heckling hs kids for their differing opinions as pretty shameful too.

There was definitely a lot of 'hoping' from msg board warriors like yourself and news outlets that the "mob of smug white pro-life kids with MAGA hats harassing that poor Native American elder just minding his own business" narrative was true. I'll give you that one!!!

Got a link handy of the adults heckling HS kids at school board meetings?

Try google, or DuckDuckGo like your fellow conservative patriots. Start with the TN student

ITT, angus reiterates his support of punk ass high school kids decked out in MAGA swag acting like little shits. predictable little worm

Ongoing US GOP Debacle Thread: Embracing Trumpism/White Supremacy/Sedition

[h=1]More Miami voters report illegitimate party affiliation changes[/h]https://www.local10.com/news/politics/2022/02/04/more-registered-voters-report-unauthorized-party-affiliation-changes/

MIAMI – Miami-Dade Elections Department 2021-22 records show more than 5,000 registered Democrats switched their party affiliation to Republican.
The increase comes just as more victims of third-party registrations are coming forward to report that their voter registration was altered without their permission.
All of the victims were older than 65 years old, live in Miami-Dade County, and all of them were outraged when they learned they were registered as Republicans.

In November, Republicans celebrated that the number of registered Republican voters in Florida surpassed Democrats. They credited the change to an aggressive voter registration campaign.
After an 84-year-old woman who lives in Little Havana said she was a victim of the unauthorized change, The Republican Party of Florida released a statement in December:
“RPOF conducts its voter registration operation in accordance with all applicable laws and regulations. At no time was this voter registration changed without the registrant’s permission.”

Other victims were nearby at the Haley Sofge Towers in Little Havana. Armando Selva recently said he saw people wearing red baseball caps talking to residents about their voter registrations.
Juan Carlos Salazar and Ernesto Moricon, also seniors who live at the Haley Sofge Towers, said they too remember the people in the red hats and they also received erroneous voter registration cards.
“People are being taken advantage of,” Sen. Annette Taddeo recently said. “Lots of these people don’t speak English or are elderly.”

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/mcconnell-rnc-senate-republicans-censure-liz-cheney-adam-kinzinger/

"It was a violent insurrection for the purpose of trying to prevent the peaceful transfer of power after a legitimately certified election from one administration to the next. That's what it was," McConnell said Tuesday of the January 6 attack.
The issue regarding the RNC-passed resolution, he continued, is whether the national party committee should be "singling out members of our party who may have different views from the majority. That's not the job of the RNC."

Mitch McConnell, just a RINO waiting on the pivot!

Last edited:
Imagine bragging about how only 40 Black Republicans are running for office.
273470666_10224073857968251_2256348886485346398_n.jpg

Not only that, but this tweet completely erases Black officeholders during Reconstruction who were almost all members of the Party of Lincoln.
https://www.facinghistory.org/reconstruction-era/black-officeholders-south

That basically was the politics equivalent of "I have black friends..."

I was going to say, record number? Not likely.

I doubt they actually recorded anything. Seems like they just felt like it was a lot and tweeted it.

That’s an extremely low number. It’s not even “black friend” territory. It’s more like “I met a Black person once.”

Per Marjorie Taylor Greene, Nancy Pelosi is running a DC "gulag" and has her "Gazpacho" secret police spying on members of Congress.

Last edited:
Why the fuck is he handing out crack pipes when he could be legalizing marijuana ?

Per Marjorie Taylor Greene, Nancy Pelosi is running a DC "gulag" and has her "Gazpacho" secret police spying on members of Congress.

Some good ones out there. The entire party is just a celebration of dumb.

Back