• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Ongoing US GOP Debacle Thread: Seditious Republicans march toward authoritarianism

I mean, yeah. Do you think Brad or sailor hate Russia? Hell no. Russia is a conservative paradise.

Tuberville is the dumbest person to ever serve in the Senate, right?

He has to be. Others say (or have said) stuff that is almost or just as dumb as Tuberville, but the vast majority of them say it to pander to the base, not because it's what they actually think.

They've been pretty quiet lately...

They only strike when the news cycle fits their narrative. That’s a good sign that Republicans are having trouble making this war stick on Biden. Seems like the last time they were gone for a bit they came back in full force after the Afghanistan pullout.

CPAC delegates overwhelmingly name Trump as their favorite POTUS candidate for 2024. Trump gained 59% of the delegate vote, and was 31 points ahead of his closest challenger, Florida Gov. Ron DeSantis, who got just 28% of the delegate votes. At the CPAC summer meeting last July Trump was the top presidential choice of 70% of the delegates. Still waiting on that pivot.

Reuters Article Link: https://www.yahoo.com/news/trump-wins-cpac-conservative-meetings-181709818.html

can we talk about this painting

Am I the only one seeing the homoerotic undertones of the man with an eye patch holding a flag of a phallic cannon that says "Come and Take It" while standing behind a man with his holstered gun pointed directly at the eye patch man?

Am I the only one seeing the homoerotic undertones of the man with an eye patch holding a flag of a phallic cannon that says "Come and Take It" while standing behind a man with his holstered gun pointed directly at the eye patch man?

tell us more

Back