• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Ongoing US GOP Debacle Thread: Seditious Republicans march toward authoritarianism

Genius. Don’t help suicidal people, they die, fewer libtard voters.

Man these republicans are sharp!

Bob Good defeated physician/attorney Cameron Webb in the race for VA 5th in 2020. That's a depressing reality

I don't know why there isn't a widespread effort on the left to connect the historical dots. Conservatives are always on the wrong side of history, but they always put up a hell of a fight and many of us won't be alive to see them lose. That's the way it was for the many many people who died during slavery, during the Confederacy, during the KKK era of post-reconstruction, during Jim Crow, during the temperance movement and Prohibition, on and on throw this Trump era of white nationalism.

Last edited:
GOP candidate for Michigan House says that he tells his own daughters that if rape is inevitable, to just "lie back and enjoy it." All 3 of his daughters have tweeted that voters shouldn't elect their dad to public office, but he's favored to win the seat. Just another day in Maga-land.

Good grief - it seems like these people are in a race to out crazy all the others. Countdown until some nut declares that women should be executed if they have hair that is shorter than the bottom of the ears - and men should be executed if their hair reaches their shoulders.

Treatment is more effective when you start early because you can try and account for puberty.

What should the age limit be on beginning to transition ? Why is 18 not a reasonable cutoff ?

Secondary sex characteristics start well before 18 for most individuals. That is, breast growth, muscular development, widening hips, broadening shoulders, jaw line growth, hair growth…and more all start happening in the early teens, and some of that is irreversible, like hips and shoulder width. I’m not sure what the cut off should be…why should there even be a cut off?

Secondary sex characteristics start well before 18 for most individuals. That is, breast growth, muscular development, widening hips, broadening shoulders, jaw line growth, hair growth…and more all start happening in the early teens, and some of that is irreversible, like hips and shoulder width. I’m not sure what the cut off should be…why should there even be a cut off?

So people aren't smart enough to vote until they're 18 but they're smart enough to know if they no longer want a penis at age 11?

How old were you when you knew you wanted your penis?

I was a super late bloomer as far as starting to jerk it cause I had the flu during sex ed and my parents didn't tell me shit

Back