• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Ongoing US GOP Debacle Thread: Seditious Republicans march toward authoritarianism

Haley is so staunch an anti-insurrectionist that she requested a meeting at Mar a lago with the chief insurrectionist in Feb of 2021. And Trump said no. I award her zero democracy points.

I think the bare minimum is it has to be 1 of the 64 that voted against the objection of PA results. So no to Scalise, no to McCarthy. I don't know enough about the house to know who that would be. I know McHenry did vote against the objection.

Good thing there is not much happening these days. Take off for the weekend, come back Monday and start then.

Buck and Cheney bring attention to a fact that should not be overlooked by the Democrats in the 2024 election. The votes to object to the results in Pennsylvania and Arizona in support of Trump were tantamount to sedition and in defiance of their oath to protect and defend the Constitution.

Pubs are definitely going to get this whole speaker thing figured out today. It’s going to be great. A true American leader will emerge and save us all. LFG!

Pubs are definitely going to get this whole speaker thing figured out today. It’s going to be great. A true American leader will emerge and save us all. LFG!
I mean Hunter Biden's not gonna stop doing crimes til they stop him

Back