• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Ongoing US GOP Debacle Thread: Seditious Republicans march toward authoritarianism

It is a weakling attempt to pin the blame for disarray in the House on Democrats for voting for the motion to vacate and not supporting his speakership. He name drops Pelosi because most maga fuckwits don't know who Jeffries is and she is a pretty easy scape goat in GOP circles. She been out of the leadership for >2 years and had nothing to do with this other than as a congress person she voted with the Democratic party.
I suspected so...

oh now we hate country clubs?

Disney
Burlington
Country Clubs

that's literally what wake forest is. those three things mixed together

Not US, but Tennessee is trying to make a wealthy lane to avoid traffic. Rather than fix their basic infrastructure issues, perhaps by adding another lane, Tennessee would rather just stick the poors on the trash roads in traffic and let people buy their way onto a road that doesn’t suck.

Last edited:
The Charlotte toll lanes are what happens when you sell your state to a private company

are Charlotte's toll lanes everywhere or are some HOV lanes? in Atlanta they're HOV ITP and toll OTP

The Charlotte toll lanes are what happens when you sell your state to a private company
at least the entire enterprise was/is efficient and cheap since it's a private company and not the government

They're toll lanes from the north side of Uptown to Mooresville. Toll road for the 74 Bypass in Monroe.

We've got them in Charlotte and Atlanta and they suck.

Yes.

As does the mafia-ish collection system if you happen to take one.

Not needing to use them hardly ever, I just avoid them like the plague when I have the chance several times a year.

I'm not sure I understand your complaint about the collection system.

Maybe different now, but some years ago I took a nc toll road, got something in the mail about payment AFTER the ”due date” with a huge penalty attached. Ended up paying something like 30 bucks for a 2 dollar fee.

Back