• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Ongoing US GOP Debacle Thread: Seditious Republicans march toward authoritarianism

Patrick McHenry is retiring at the end of this congressional term, too.

Record numbers retiring... read an interview with one moderate (? thought these were gone) Republican who said "most of the trump republicans have no business being here."

Yeesh.

Record numbers retiring... read an interview with one moderate (? thought these were gone) Republican who said "most of the trump republicans have no business being here."

Yeesh.
Because if the deep state I bet

Now I'm curious what else he said.

Now I've got to figure out how much of Kevin McCarthy I want to listen to. Somewhere between 22 sec and 33:49.

That’s probably a far better way to get people to vote Republican than he realizes. Plenty of suburbs still completely revolve around country clubs.

Did she actually have anything to do with that?
It is a weakling attempt to pin the blame for disarray in the House on Democrats for voting for the motion to vacate and not supporting his speakership. He name drops Pelosi because most maga fuckwits don't know who Jeffries is and she is a pretty easy scape goat in GOP circles. She been out of the leadership for >2 years and had nothing to do with this other than as a congress person she voted with the Democratic party.

It is a weakling attempt to pin the blame for disarray in the House on Democrats for voting for the motion to vacate and not supporting his speakership. He name drops Pelosi because most maga fuckwits don't know who Jeffries is and she is a pretty easy scape goat in GOP circles. She been out of the leadership for >2 years and had nothing to do with this other than as a congress person she voted with the Democratic party.

yep

Back