• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Ongoing US GOP Debacle Thread: Seditious Republicans march toward authoritarianism

Ohio Republicans are trying to make it more difficult to pass ballot initiatives without their approval, no doubt fueled by the ballot initiative results in Kentucky, Kansas, and Michigan.

Problem is for that red state, it's this kind of siren for way too many...

NAMA_Sirène.jpg

Let's be optimistic and view it as efforts to curb school shootings so kids are only scared of getting spanked and not slaughtered!

So, conservatives want the right to review and curate every word a teacher says about race and history to students, but simultaneously want to give teachers the freedom to beat children that they think are acting out of line?

Because it’s expected kids should be beaten.

And not learn anything they parents don’t believe.

So, conservatives want the right to review and curate every word a teacher says about race and history to students, but simultaneously want to give teachers the freedom to beat children that they think are acting out of line?
makes sense to me

Here’s a random thought I had this morning about the dreaded Hunter laptop:

So you’ve supposedly got this guy who has been doing billion dollar deals with every shady country under the sun, using his last name to influence. Then his shitty Dell or whatever is busted and he takes it to a random local shop? And not have someone do it, or, you know just buy another one?

Then, this computer, which is a key piece of how he does his deals and contains this treasure trove of info, he forgets to pick up?

Makes total sense !

Here’s a random thought I had this morning about the dreaded Hunter laptop:

So you’ve supposedly got this guy who has been doing billion dollar deals with every shady country under the sun, using his last name to influence. Then his shitty Dell or whatever is busted and he takes it to a random local shop? And not have someone do it, or, you know just buy another one?

Then, this computer, which is a key piece of how he does his deals and contains this treasure trove of info, he forgets to pick up?

Makes total sense !

It's hard to remember to pick up your laptop from the repair shop when you're on drugs.

Conservatives expect their children to be victims of liberal indoctrination, they expect others children to be the recipients of the corporal punishment, same as every other fucking law in this country, liberty for me, authoritarianism for thee.

Back