• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Online Virtual Coach Simulation

Saturday night I actually drove through a bit of a rain/snow mix, but that was welcomed after all of the washout floods we had the day before. Monday was nice, though.

Let's see, what has happened in the last week or so. Got whupped by warak, then beat Grand Rapids. Still not playing as well as I thought. I'm wondering if I need to bench my freshman SF because he and my SG don't seem to get along. Recruiting was disappointing as all of my maxes were solidly ranked. Maybe I can pull some stuff out of the net.

Let's see, what has happened in the last week or so. Got whupped by warak, then beat Grand Rapids. Still not playing as well as I thought. I'm wondering if I need to bench my freshman SF because he and my SG don't seem to get along. Recruiting was disappointing as all of my maxes were solidly ranked. Maybe I can pull some stuff out of the net.

hell yeah!

sorry, probably my best win of the season...happened way too early!

With the holiday, I forgot to tally the DeACCon results:

Code:
Team           W L   
Dearborn       5 1
Odessa         5 1
Pensacola      5 1
Carbondale     5 1
Flagstaff      4 2
Fargo          3 3
Boca Raton     3 3
Evansville     3 3
Frankfort      2 4
Philadelphia   2 4
Jersey City    2 4
Cincinnati     1 5
Topeka         1 5
Duluth         1 5

Records were on the extremes this time - a lot of 5-1's and 1-5's.

Jersey City is on the clock. Followed by Flagstaff. Jersey City also has a skipped pick to make up.

Jersey City's caught up with their picks.

Flagstaff's on the clock.

Only 28 picks left!

I'll get mine in around 8:15. Sorry for the hold up

We've been doing this a week. There needs to be some sort of clock on picks. My end of the draft does OK, but the middle and other end are just brutally slow.

We've been doing this a week. There needs to be some sort of clock on picks. My end of the draft does OK, but the middle and other end are just brutally slow.

Yeah. I'll write up a clock for the last two rounds.

Maybe 3 hour clocks?

Getting my pick in soon. If jersey or I are ever up just skip us, I'm probably only going to pick 10 guys anyway unless you guys have an 11th or 12th man you want to get some stats on

Cincy's up. Warak on deck.

hurry up Cincy, i have a busy afternoon and i doubt i will be able to pick later today or tomorrow. i have 2 picks and the last of the draft...essentially i am done after these two and can do my last pick at any time.

Check out the DtL forums-- updates have been posted, lineups are due tomorrow for Wednesday's games.

Got a question for you dudes - I am going out of town for two weeks and will be completely without a computer for next week - is there anyway I can go ahead an put my recruiting points on for next week?

Got a question for you dudes - I am going out of town for two weeks and will be completely without a computer for next week - is there anyway I can go ahead an put my recruiting points on for next week?

Can you put your points in after Friday's game? That should get you to the 21st before games are pulled. Will that work for you?

Nope, I am leaving tomorrow night, wont be back til the 17th. Do I just put it on auto and cross my fingers?

Back