• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Online Virtual Coach Simulation

C9 Jacksonville Bullish Deacs

I have a small, athletic lineup but they are dumb with no hands.

+7 Sht
+8 Def
+3/-2 Hands
+8 Reb (only +2 players over 6-5)
+6/-3 Int
+8 Ath

Got to figure out how to use what they've got. I've got a 7-0 EGGFFG (17 and 8 in exh 1) who is my only decent big. I have to decide between going with a 5-11 scoring PG at EGFGFG (12 pts, 2 ast in 25 min) or a pass first 6-3 FGGGEF guy (4 ast in 15 min).

My 6-4 PF (GGFGFG) had a 10/10 double-double.

I was hoping the recruiting interface would be better, but that was probably asking too much.

Last edited:
This starting 5 is better than anything I ever had, the reserves suck, but +26 in the starting lineup.

Not sure if that is a knock on me or not. Probably. I will train them to be thugs either way.

WE'RE BACK, BABY

So is the next game tonight at 7:00?

If you put a note in the thread, he sends you a PM on the forum - if you dont get a PM, email him, he is quick to respond.

Thanks! It says that I will get a verification email, but I have yet to receive one. It has been 6+ hours.

Thanks! It says that I will get a verification email, but I have yet to receive one. It has been 6+ hours.

I had issue as well, he just sent me the link but I am having trouble with the password now. Should be in soon hopefully.

My team went 3-0 again 3 teams whose only loss is to me. That's cool.

Conference 12 Indy Deacs

+10
+3
+1
+4
+1
+3

these guys are not what i would consider a 'team', but more of individuals put together. i will coach them up, get them ready to dominate you guys (as usual). we are not tall and have really short but wide (heavy) guards. i would runs a slow pace, mainly for my 5'6" 271 guard, but everyone is running normal pace. so far 3-0 in exhibition!

fun to have it back, i have forgotten most of my recruiting strategy...lol, sigh.

God, I am in but man am I lost... :)

Conference 2 'Fury' Outside of my +4 PG and +5 Center, this team is pretty worthless.

What is the schedule? We're playing multiple games. Is that going to be season long or just to catch up? When are games run? I made a change to my lineup today during lunch, but the change only took effect for regular season game 1. When will recruits be run?

Last edited:
Good questions and they are all undetermined, I believe. I think he is running more to find issues, so when he can he runs the games. I would think recruiting happens after game 3, like before. That is what I recall.

I forgot my login stuff so I emailed KMoney to get it back. Hope to get that and request a team today if he responds quickly. I'm sure i'll be lost like most until i remember the details of the game again. Look forward to it!

I'm in as the Boise Shockers, conference 21. Got a +6 freshman center, so that should be fun. These weights are silliness. I'll have to figure out my feet under this again. Should be interesting

No. I mentioned that to k$, said "will do".

Back