• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Online Virtual Coach Simulation

Right. I can't get into the forum. There's no way to contact kmoney for access or to get a new password. Nothing. And I get this:

You exceeded the maximum allowed number of login attempts. In addition to your username and password you now also have to solve the CAPTCHA below.

But there's no CAPTCHA.

Send your issue to contact@drivethelane.com - that's kmoney

Yeah. I just found an old email from him and let him know. Thanks.

I'll have to check this back out and sign up this week when I get back in town. Look forward to it

I'm in. Looking forward to checking this out.

If EA and the NCAA can work out something to restart NCAA Football, things can get back to normal around here.

I'm in. Looking forward to checking this out.

If EA and the NCAA can work out something to restart NCAA Football, things can get back to normal around here.

Meeting with EA Thursday... I'll forward them your suggestion :thumbsup:

The Spokane t-Deacon Blues have arrived! Like most, I have a three 300 pounders, two guards. Man, manual recruiting is tedious. Really miss my spreadsheet!

no other deacs or wakes in my league. 217 interim coaches now, but I have machiaveli and naphtali in my conference though.

Last edited:
We are just supposed to signup on the test team thread and kmoney is supposed to get back in touch with us right?

Haven't heard anything from him.

So we are starting from scratch and there are weights? Cool.

The Spokane t-Deacon Blues have arrived! Like most, I have a three 300 pounders, two guards. Man, manual recruiting is tedious. Really miss my spreadsheet!

no other deacs or wakes in my league. 217 interim coaches now, but I have machiaveli and naphtali in my conference though.

i'm in yr league

i'm in yr league

I see you in Des Moines, French for "Of Less." Time for some t- smack talk: on the Redsox forum, are you WakeForestFaithful?

The Spokane bench is kind of weak, and lacks bigs; but they have an Exc shot, Exc Ath starter that I will unleash on the league with a fury.

I see you in Des Moines, French for "Of Less." Time for some t- smack talk: on the Redsox forum, are you WakeForestFaithful?

Red Sox forum? You mean SoSH? I haven't posted on there since the mid 2000s.

You checked your PM? I need to set mine up.

does he send an email with directions? i thought that was what it said.

Back