• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP PPPPPSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

Shooshmoo

Reaction score
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP PPPPPSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

956.png

Sorry Moonz and Sailor. I know this was your big day -- but, hey, it's basically the weekend! You can eat loads of Doritos, hang out with your real dolls, not have to interact with people. You're gonna be fine.

they went back to infowars for their next "big deal" against the Dems

I read it and it was like a joke or something. The keystone cops II. Sad. Very sad.

DVDJIFtWkAAAW_w.jpg

Written by this cool cal poly san luis obispo bro. On the "intelligence" committee.

Cal Poly San Luis Obispo memos rule!

That's a good avatar

Let's see what the FISA judge has to say

this is not a nothing burger

non lawyers around here probably should temper their dusty loads

It’s all Fox News can talk about at the gym right now. I guess they don’t have time to check in with the DOW today.

That's a good avatar

That's a good avatar

A reminder that Nunes hasn't even read the FISA application.

Man a nothingburger for lunch and a years worth of Panama City beach rent gone from retirement, bad Friday.

I’ve said the whole time to release everything so it’s clear what happened. Releasing this bum memo alone is such a low point even for the morally devoid GOP

Back