• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Orange Bowl thread: Clemson vs. West Virginia - 8:30 p.m. ESPN

I can't label them frauds. After State waxed them but a week post our meltdown, I thought for sure that Dabo was going to lead them to a 4 game slump to end the year. The way they pounded VT and have started tonight - more power to Clemson for pulling it together.

The "fraud" comment was directed to the absolutely horrible no-call in our game when their receiver stepped out of bounds and was awarded the TD catch.

Without that gift, they wouldn't be playing tonight given we beat Maryland.

Gotcha.

The "fraud" comment was directed to the absolutely horrible no-call in our game when their receiver stepped out of bounds and was awarded the TD catch.

Without that gift, they wouldn't be playing tonight given we beat Maryland.

Dude I love listening to Gruden. The man just knows football.

Urban called a couple of Clemson games this year and he was amazing. Knew what plays were coming, what the coaches were going to do before they did it, pointed out the adjustments that needed to be made.....basically he needed to be muted. Hard to watch football with those guys.

Urban called a couple of Clemson games this year and he was amazing. Knew what plays were coming, what the coaches were going to do before they did it, pointed out the adjustments that needed to be made.....basically he needed to be muted. Hard to watch football with those guys.

Yea, Urban was incredible. I watched a couple games with him this year, and I was shocked at how much he knew about the game.

That was some crazy football.

Thqt was pretty much BS for the refs to stop the play before teh fumble, let WVU see what Clemson was going to run and not give an explanation.

You're saying that...on a Wake Forest board?!

Deacs are no strangers to heartbreak, but have you ever heard of pulling a clemson? We flame out so much we have a phrase named for it!

Best part of that goal-line fiasco for Clemson was that the ONLY guy who could make a tackle was too busy signalling for a touchdown while the ball was ripped out.

Back