• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Orange Bowl thread: Clemson vs. West Virginia - 8:30 p.m. ESPN

Best part of that goal-line fiasco for Clemson was that the ONLY guy who could make a tackle was too busy signalling for a touchdown while the ball was ripped out.

I usually like when my teams do that because it may help to push a weak-willed ref over the edge and get him to signal the TD. But in this case it did come back to bite Clemson. Play through the whistle as they say.

LOL.

42 points.

IN THE FIRST HALF.

I love how in the pre-game interview, Swinney said "I want people to be talking about Clemson's defense after this game." Sounds like you may get your headlines, Mr. Ismay.

West Virginia on pace for 84 points. I hope they get there.

I haven't seen a whipping like this since someone put a banana in a guy's pants and turned a gorilla loose.

Go Mountaineers!!!! Expose these assholes.

Yeah, we might have lost the Orange Bowl, but it was a close game that we were in until the 4th quarter. How much would it have sucked to be getting our arses handed to us at halftime?

lol, WVU might have a shot for more points.

If WVU scores again before the half, they should go for 2 to hang 50 on Clemson.

I mean it's great to poke fun at these dudes but they're just making the conference look like shit (with our 2-12 BCS bowl record to boot.)

where are the MILLIONS of clemson fans in attendance to witness this?

WVU should try to score quick so they can get the ball back after Clemson turns it over again.

Back