• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

orange bowl

IIRC - At the end of the game, 31 seconds left, Clemson ran a play, clock running and all thought game over. However, refs called a dead ball penalty on Clemson and stopped the clock. At that point, the TV screen indicated OSU had 2 time outs remaining and the game became not over. OSU uses those TOs and Clemson has to punt. Yet, OSU didn't use the TOs. Why? Remember Auburn vs Alabama?

about ten seconds less, but still enough time to make a miracle happen. would have got the ball with about 20 secs left. urban meyer is a butthurt little pussy if his team isn't winning. i enjoyed every second of seeing his smug little face with that "what the fuck just happened" look on it.

Great win for the Tigers! But if I was Dabo, I would skip the "We're the first team from the state of SC to win a BCS Bowl". It's a lot harder to get to a BCS game when you play in the SEC than the ACC. Plus when you have lost the last 5 in a row to the Gamecocks, I wouldn't want to piss them off. You might lose the next 5 too.

USC is state champs and will again be ranked higher at end of year than Clemsux.

It's easy to rag on the big ten, but it was so obvious that Ohio st had never seen speed like Clemson has. I mean Watkins is a great player but watching him play the gamecocks and watching him play the buckeyes were so different. Ohio st had no clue how to defend someone with that kind of speed

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wasn't using the transitive property. Was just pointing out that Clemson beat the best team on USC's SEC-tuff schedule.

The schedule didn't keep USC out of the BCS.

Clemson didn't play Missouri this year. They did play the Gamecocks head-to-head and lost by 2 TDs. I just wouldn't talk smack about someone who kicked my ass the last 5 times we played. As Back to Back said, the ole ball coach owns Dumbo.

Last edited:
Dabo did beat HBC once with Tammy's players when he was the interim coach but not once since he took over and with better talent. Its hilarious Clemson is about to give him an 8 year extension at 3.5 mil per.

The people most excited about dabos extension are gamecock fans.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back