• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Orioles Bring Back Smiling Bird Logo

a lot of my facebook page is friends from high school being excited about the O's cartoon bird logo coming back.

dear lord the marlins logo is turrrrible though

Whoever did the Marlins logo must have found a cache of drugs on one of those cigarette boats and then did every single one of them.

Marlins will have a new logo next season too.

miami-marlins-new-log.jpg

who decided to add yellow to the M? let's just randomly add neon green to the right diagonal line while we're at it.

pumped about the new o's look. hopefully they still have the MD flag emblem on the sleeves. cuckoo bird is still my favorite over the cartoon bird.

who decided to add yellow to the M? let's just randomly add neon green to the right diagonal line while we're at it.

pumped about the new o's look. hopefully they still have the MD flag emblem on the sleeves. cuckoo bird is still my favorite over the cartoon bird.

still there...plus addition of a Camden Yards 20th anniversary patch

297924.jpg

I've been wearing the cartoon bird for the last ten years or so. Only slight adjustments made to this new one. But I'm in.

Need more pitching. Why can't we hit with one of these young guys? TB just reloads with aces. Everything about the last 13 years has been infuriating. I didnt even pay attention to the GM search. Just heard is was a total clusterfuck. We couldnt even get guys to interview. Not too promising. But maybe this conference realignment thing will give as a way out.

I guess Miami is going for the art deco look of south beach. Good idea for a professional baseball team. :thumbsup:

I liked to move back around 1990 to the all black hat and full bird. That's what their hat used to be in the 1950s. Not as big a fan of the cartoon bird. But what do I care? I used to go to their games all the time but haven't been in about 15 years. Whereas I have Ravens season tix. Baseball is so dead in Balmur.

Clever! You have to be sacless to switch loyalties though. No matter how much ownership sucks. The Nats will always be nothing to me.

But not interested in getting in to that debate.

Interesting. I grew up going to O's games until college when the Nats came to DC. I've pretty much switched since (a) DC sports are my home teams and (b) It's so much easier to take the metro down to DC than drive up 95 in rush hour for an O's game (although now I live in Baltimore). I still love the O's and have them as 1(b), but I can't pull for them as my home team.

Side note: I fucking hate the Ravens.

Second side note: Having your 1(a) and 1(b) teams finish last and second-to-last is impressive.

I liked to move back around 1990 to the all black hat and full bird. That's what their hat used to be in the 1950s. Not as big a fan of the cartoon bird. But what do I care? I used to go to their games all the time but haven't been in about 15 years. Whereas I have Ravens season tix. Baseball is so dead in Balmur.

disagree strongly. there was huge interest in baltimore last few weeks, especially final series. everyone was interested. if o's had a good year, camden yards would sell out every night.

Back