• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

OSDBoy's big day

OrigScreaminDemon

Reaction score
We are leaving for the hospital is about 10 minutes for OSDBoy's surgery. I told him that lots of people would be thinking about him today and asked them if he would like to tell them anything. He said "I am a superhero." Kids can be great. Any prayers, happy thoughts and good vibes are greatly appreciated!

Good luck. Things should be much better for him after the surgery. A couple at my church just had the same procedure done on their son, except he was only 8 months old.

Kids rock.

My little one had surgery when he was a bit younger than OSDBoy and it was nervewracking for us but he did great. We'll be thinking about all of you today.

Good luck to you guys. Call the Mrs and I if you need anything at all.

I'll be thinking about the little guy who put together an AWESOME fire truck puzzle with me after Christmas.

Mind if I ask what he is having done? I may have missed seeing it somewhere else...just curious really

I knew his superhero side would come out today. Love that little guy. :h34rt:

Hope all is well!

Back