• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

OSDBoy's big day

He's getting ear tubes put in, for those wondering.

Thinking of you guys!

Matt has had that surgery twice, I am hoping the baby doesn't inherit his ears. Hope things are better for IV after this.

Thank you to all, he did great!. He requested Cook Out on the way home and of course we obliged. He is currently on the couch watching Cars but is already asking if he can go outside to play. We can already tell a large improvement in his hearing. On the way to Cook Out, OSDToy and I were in the front seat with the air on high. I asked her what flavor of milkshake should we get him. She said, very quietly "Vanilla or chocolate" and he immediately said from the back seat "I want vanilla AND chocolate." The Dr. said that everything went great, no problems. His adenoids were large and obstructing his Eustachian tubes, so those were removed as well (we knoew this before hand that most likely they would be removed). We got to the hospital at 7:45 am and they did not wheel him back until 9:45 am. The anesthesiologist blew up a surgical glove and made a big balloon out if it, we all played volleyball until his surgery. We cannot thank all of you enough for the support, all of you are great! Thank you.

Great to hear OSD! I'm wishing for two things right now: a quick and painfree recovery for OSDBoy and a cookout milkshake.

Cookout milkshakes definitely help the healing process. :) So glad to hear that OSDBoy is showing immediate positive results from the surgery! What a trooper!

Cookout milkshakes help everything (except the waistline).

Glad to hear it all went well!

Thinking of you guys!

Matt has had that surgery twice, I am hoping the baby doesn't inherit his ears. Hope things are better for IV after this.

That is not entirely true, the second surgery was a little bit more web-related. But man, my spidey sense is unreal nowadays.

WEBS. HANDS. PERIOD.

Glad to hear the little dude is doing well!

Great to hear things went well! Continued prayers for smooth sailing from here :)

That is not entirely true, the second surgery was a little bit more web-related. But man, my spidey sense is unreal nowadays.

WEBS. HANDS. PERIOD.

We don't want to hear about your period, Matt. That does explain why Matt's Feelings posts every 28 days though.

Thinking of you guys!

I stand corrected, Matt had like 8 sets of tubes and the 2 surgeries I was thinking of were on his eardrums.

I am sure it was all a part of his alter ego seeming imperfect so that SpiderMatt could hide in plain sight.

Back