• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Other games today

Sherman needs to be fired. Let the Patterson to A&M rumors begin.

Shifting sports... Wake opponent Seton Hall is down seven at the half at home to St Francis NY.

What's everyone watching?

I'm going to be watching five different games between 3 'TVs' (the main TV, the HTPC TV and the laptop).

Western Kentucky @ LSU on ESPNU (Did WKU make LSU wear their purple unis :laugh:)
Oregon @ Stanford on ABC
Notre Dame vs Maryland on NBC (from Washington DC)
Fresno State @ New Mexico State on Fox Sports Arizona (I have Taveon Rogers and Kenny Turner on my fantasy team)
Alabama @ Mississippi State on ESPN (I have Trent Richardson on my fantasy football team as well)

Gorgeous Maryland uniforms on NBC alert!

But Go Notre Dame!

Maryland has weapons on both sides. We'll be lucky to beat 'em.

Oregon has coaches who play to win. Must be nice to be fans of a team like that. This is big boy football, not the pussy crap we play.

Maryland is awful. We should have no issues with them. I'd bet we win by 2-3 tds.

Meggit is a solid back, O'Brien can throw it. We'll continue to run Lobo's chickenshit offense, keep Md. in it, and see if we can hang on.

Meggit is a solid back, O'Brien can throw it. We'll continue to run Lobo's chickenshit offense, keep Md. in it, and see if we can hang on.

They should have lost to Towson. MD is not a good team. Ask any MD fan and they'll tell you they suck. We'll throw all over them.

We are making Notre Same look like a modern program.

And guess what.....our retarded AD fully guaranteed Rangoon Edsall $12 million!

This Stanford team reminds me of a better version of BC's 2007 team. Great Quarterback w/ bad WR's.

Back