• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Our AD is truly inept

SkinsNDeacs

Reaction score
I know this is small potatoes (especially compared to some of their fuck ups) but this is the photo they just posted as our AD's banner photo on Facebook:

1509170_10152204515874238_1394745169_n.jpg

Aside from the fact that this is from a time they are desperately trying to scrub from our collective memories...is it me or is this a picture of the other team throwing down on a fast break?

Epic troll job by Wellman and his minions.

Is that actually a pic of a State player dunking on us?

They had a lot of film to choose from if they wanted to show teams dunking on us.

They just keep getting worse and worse. Idiots; the lot of them.

We played Maryland at home Jan 12, 2010 under Dino and Jan 12, 2011 under Bz. The students would be on break for both games. Is the Skip banner in the photo?

They just keep getting worse and worse. Idiots; the lot of them.

i thought w.r.t. sports marketing all the promotional videos and stuff really took a step forward this year but like most things wake sports it's one step forward two steps back

I know this is from the 2009-2010 season because myself, deacsfan27, numbers, HHTD, awakeandready, and WakeBDer among others helped put together that Tie Dye Nation banners.

I know this is from the 2009-2010 season because myself, deacsfan27, numbers, HHTD, awakeandready, and WakeBDer among others helped put together that Tie Dye Nation banners.

PUCK YEAH BANNERS!!!! Miss them....

Wonder how long it'll take to change it? It's been an hour so far.

Back