• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Our AD is truly inept

Not only is the other team dunking, but based on the lack of fans standing and the score/time on the scoreboard being photoshopped out, I assume we are losing.

It's from the game versus Maryland last year, the game that CP3's jersey was retired. That explains the crowd. The student shirts were black last year and the banner was brought back for that game. Nonetheless, a throw down dunk is pictured and we lost the game.

I think I see one of our guys thinking about playing defense and that it is a highlight as things stand.

I prefer to think it comes from the 76-40 loss to State. So that's my story and I'm sticking to it.

They wanted to use this year's win over Carolina, but the crowd looked like this

Pantone278.png

The coach does not defend. The coach does not shoot. The coach does not sit in every one of the 14,000 seats at the Joel. If I was a player being recruited and reading some of this stuff above why would I come? If I came to a game and the St. Bon fans were louder than the Wake fans why would I come? None of you could coach an ACC basketball team. Why don't we support this one.

So I went to facebook to see the pic and read this nugget. I'm pretty sure facebook was invented so that people like this could prove their stupidity in the most efficient way possible.

Maybe Mrs. [Redacted] has been hanging out with Mrs. Lobotzke...

So I went to facebook to see the pic and read this nugget. I'm pretty sure facebook was invented so that people like this could prove their stupidity in the most efficient way possible.

Is that real? It is unbelievable. What the hell is wrong with people?

Back