• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Our Next BB Coach or #MannUp + other coach talk

We're supposedly the best available job and Russell Turner is the best we can do. Fuck all of you. Fuck everything.

Zero chance Russell Turner is our next coach. I just can't imagine he makes the top 20 for a search committee.

Zero chance Russell Turner is our next coach. I just can't imagine he makes the top 20 for a search committee.

Agreed. I'm as pessimistic as they come and I'm not worried anymore about Russ.

Unfortunately, it sounds like Giglio has the inside scope. He even said that Wake has already done the legwork on those three. White is the only one I want anything to do with out of that list.

Giglio doesn't have the inside scoop in his ice cream carton. That guy is a grade A clown.

From Moonz's lookatme thread:

Wellman has been working on replacing Bz for several weeks. At this point, I would assume the list is down to three- maybe four- candidates.

Hopefully all of them are coaching their team today or tomorrow. The longer we wait to hear of the replacement, the better the coach.

Yeah and John Feinstein said we're keeping Bzfuckstick and firing Battle and LaRue.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

NOT JEFF CAPEL

#WHITEPOWER GET THAT SHIT TRENDING ON THE TWITTER

Back