• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Our two tall white guys frustrate me

Very true. Just trying to look at (for?) the bright side. He can't stay this spotty for the whole season, can he?

Very true. Just trying to look at (for?) the bright side. He can't stay this spotty for the whole season, can he?

Oh I see the same bright side. It just looks unlikely it will shine on this team.

Nikita is pretty much the most physical player on our team (besides Travis). In order to not be dominated on the boards, in the post, and in loose ball situations, we need a player like Nikita to be the 4th or 5th most physical player on our team. That says something about our squad right now.

We are at least two physcial post players away from where we need to be.

Nikita is pretty much the most physical player on our team (besides Travis). In order to not be dominated on the boards, in the post, and in loose ball situations, we need a player like Nikita to be the 4th or 5th most physical player on our team. That says something about our squad right now.

We are at least two physcial post players away from where we need to be.

Agreed. Nikita has not shown that he is very reliable out on the court, but what other options do we have at this juncture?

See now THAT'S what I should have said. Could have saved a whole lot of backtracking if I'd been more clear #RookieMistake

We've all done it. Well, I've not, but most of the other posters on here have.

Frankly, based on Nikita's play last year I'm impressed that he's even been passable this year. He's had a couple decent games, and a few more bad ones.

But if we can get 3/5, 4/6 out of him every night from good shot selection, maybe 6-8 rebounds a game, and let him set picks and play some physical defense we'd be getting more out of him than I ever imagined possible.

Frankly, based on Nikita's play last year I'm impressed that he's even been passable this year. He's had a couple decent games, and a few more bad ones.

But if we can get 3/5, 4/6 out of him every night from good shot selection, maybe 6-8 rebounds a game, and let him set picks and play some physical defense we'd be getting more out of him than I ever imagined possible.

That's if he did any of those things to any degree of consistency...

Jesus fuckin' Christ....

Nikita is fucking terrible at basketball. Just stop already.

I know you aren't eight years old, but it's sometimes hard to tell.

Just stop already? I can think of someone else who that statement would be better directed towards. (It's you.)

Back