• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Our WRs today

Yeah Davis had about as bad a game as one receiver could possibly have. Especially since the nice catch was on an interfered play where we would have gained 15 yards anyways. That doesn't detract from the catch, just meant that we would have a first down on a third down anyway.

Ragland seems like a good candidate to take on the orbit role that past athletes who struggled with the finer points of the WR position have taken.

6 for 100 can't be dismissed as not contributing. and from the stands, the play where he fumbled looked like he really got his clock cleaned. not a great night by any means but he helped put 27 on the board, which is actually decent output with 3 or 4 TOs and so many dropped balls.

Maybe we should let Quan Rucker get a shot at some playing time. He had five catches in the Spring game and some nice catches in a few other scrimmages if I recall.

6 for 100 can't be dismissed as not contributing. and from the stands, the play where he fumbled looked like he really got his clock cleaned. not a great night by any means but he helped put 27 on the board, which is actually decent output with 3 or 4 TOs and so many dropped balls.

Agree with this. The fumbles were killers but he did have 100 yards receiving.

This is the key to the rest of the season. Who will step up in the absence of Camp? How long will Camp be out. If our Receiving Unit can't get their stuff together and start catching everything thrown to them, the rest of the season is going to be a looooooooooong one.

I feel like the refs killed us almost as much as the WRs. How about the helmet-to-helmet no-call that resulted in a fumble and then, later, a TD?

I feel like the refs killed us almost as much as the WRs. How about the helmet-to-helmet no-call that resulted in a fumble and then, later, a TD?

are you talking about TD's fumble? That wasn't helmet to helmet. No the no call on the intentional grounding or the incomplete pass the QB threw from his knees were bad calls.

Watching these guys drop catches makes me wonder are Quan Rucker, Airyn Willis, or the freshman that much worse?

images

Absolutely perfect actually. Ragland's drop at the 50 was the key play of the game. We had battled back in the game and had momentum.

are you talking about TD's fumble? That wasn't helmet to helmet. No the no call on the intentional grounding or the incomplete pass the QB threw from his knees were bad calls.

It was absolutely helmet to helmet, were you there? Did you watch the replay they showed on the screen? It was completely obvious.

Back