• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Outcasts v. Current Team: Who would win? O/U

Spragoo

Reaction score
Outcasts:
PG: JTT
SG: Ari Stewart
F: Melvin Tabb
F: Tony Woods
C: Ty Walker

Current Team:
PG: TC
SG: CJ
F: Travis
F: Nikita
C: Carson

If these two teams played 5 on 5, you gotta think the Outcasts would win and be favored. I'm saying Outcasts -5 on a neutral court.

Let's just assume, arguendo, that the Outcasts are coached by Dino and Current Team is coached by Buzzkill.

Current team wins since they've been playing together. They also don't have a ton of chuckers.

Outcasts would have 5.2 million turnovers. Good lord what a collection of poor ball-handlers.

Being Bzzout is one thing... This is kinda ridiculous. Our team isn't THAT bad. They're bad, but no.

Current team. It'd look like the last BC game.

It would be an ugly game where nobody would win; especially not any poor souls there as spectators.

Current team has the top two players on the list and every ounce of ball handling ability.

Ty was starting over Carson. Tony Woods would start over Nikita. Gotta think JTT is better than TC. Again, it always comes down to Travis and CJ, but I think the Outcasts could take them. Outcasts definitely have more muscle down low.

Ty was starting over Carson. Tony Woods would start over Nikita. Gotta think JTT is better than TC. Again, it always comes down to Travis and CJ, but I think the Outcasts could take them. Outcasts definitely have more muscle down low.

You have made it to clear everyone on this board that you do not understand the game of basketball.

A team is better than a collection of individuals. We eliminated those players and the team is better.

I like the outcasts if drug supply is ok on campus. If not their minds are elsewhere.

Back