• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Owling

awakegirl

Reaction score
I am totally not getting this. Is there going to be a new position every few weeks that people get into? Does anyone understand what is cool/funny/whatever about this?

I'm starting to think that the use of cellphones and the internet should be restricted until age 18 or 21

thing is, all the stupid shit I did when i was a kid that oldsters didn't get isn't posted all over the internet

wtf is owling?

132458-planking-is-yesterday-owling-is-trending.jpg

Welcome to the new world that kids live in.

God forbid I have a daughter. I'll be destroying every camera phone, video recording device and computer within a mile of her and she'll still end up with pictures of her poonanners spread all over the internet.

Maybe it'll just become so commonplace that people will let it right? Bill Clinton smoked weed and no one gave a shit about that...maybe teenybopper nudes will just become the gold standard for Generation Y(z?)

Sadly, I think this is going to be the outcome. You cannot take hypersexed stupidity out of teenagers. It's just part of their brains, and now the internet is going to make their stupidity public for a large percentage of them.

I have a daughter (she's only 3) and all I can do is show her some horror stories and hope she uses her brain. I have a son too, and I don't know how you teach boys impulse control. Probably impossible.

These moronic fads are not limited to teenagers. I've seen plenty of pictures of full grown adults planking, owling, etc. Count me in the camp that doesn't fully understand the appeal of doing stupid crap like this.

It's silly but I thought it was going to be some weird sexual thing. You kids want to send pictures to each other of you posing like an owl? Do you have your clothes on? Cool, knock yourselves out.

It's silly but I thought it was going to be some weird sexual thing. You kids want to send pictures to each other of you posing like an owl? Do you have your clothes on? Cool, knock yourselves out.

lolz

great, some kid will find this thread when he searches "owling" and find this. you just started the naked owling trend

Naked owling? That could be hot.*

*Given the girl is 18 or older.

Seriously, this sounds pretty tame. I'm sure when my kid is old enough, the fads will be much more sinister (e.g., "spelunking" -- where kids take pictures of each other bent over with spread butt cheeks).

As part of the savage journey to manhood, don't most guys go through a phase where they try to get in pictures with their balls subtley exposed? This should be called Squirrelling.

As part of the savage journey to manhood, don't most guys go through a phase where they try to get in pictures with their balls subtley exposed? This should be called Squirrelling.

That makes me think of the game in Waiting (/the military) where they trick people into looking at their balls/dick in weird contortions. That's the next game.

Back