• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Owling

1310985510_gifki_07.gif

Why planking went out of style.

I don't know - looking at a pose it looks like boobs covered, meat curtains exposed. Do you really want to see that?

I don't understand the question. Do I want to see naked girls? :squint:

aren't you always complaining about your boobs?

Am I? Complaining about what? And how would that relate to this. I'm confused...

I was just thinking about a naked chick owling and it seems like all you would see was her pink taco all up in your face.

Am I? Complaining about what? And how would that relate to this. I'm confused...

I was just thinking about a naked chick owling and it seems like all you would see was her pink taco all up in your face.

well, and maybe i'm confusing you with another Pit chick, but i thought you complained you had small boobs so maybe you'd prefer a less boob-centric way of showing off?

Ah, no I believe that is awakegirl. I gotcha now.

Also, I just assumed that guys would rather look at boobs than a whispering eye but what do I know. Hail to the V and all of that!

I'm surprised city dwellers even know what an owl is. I assume you dont have to have actually ever seen one to imitate one though.

Lol at all of this. Ham wallet. Axe wound. Whispering eye.

How are there not parody threads for bowling, cowling, fowling, howling, howling, plowing, blowing, glowing, toweling, rowling, slowing, voweling, etc?

Back