• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Pack's Luck Continues- UT WR Da'Rick Rogers Suspended Indefinitely

tigerswood

Reaction score
Word on the interwebs is failed drug test. Definitely UT's best WR and probably best player IMO. Former 5 star recruit. Should make life a lot easier on already solid Pack DB's.

I can't quite get a read on how good State will be this year. They lost basically all of their skill position players and the entire LB group. But they are exceptional at QB and defensive secondary. Traditionally a slow starting team under TOB, look for them to struggle out of the gate and improve to a bowl team as the year progresses.

Don't think it is drugs with Da'Rick, I am hearing he was caught getting money from an agent.

Here in Knoxville it is no surprise. He has had major issues since he arrived at UT.

I can't quite get a read on how good State will be this year. They lost basically all of their skill position players and the entire LB group. But they are exceptional at QB and defensive secondary. Traditionally a slow starting team under TOB, look for them to struggle out of the gate and improve to a bowl team as the year progresses.

This is definitely the first time I have ever seen Mike Glennon described as "exceptional."

was this the guy who decommited at the last second from uga?

Wasn't it just yesterday that some of you were telling us that UT is going to surprise some people this year?

Mike's going to have a huge season. As is Tobias Palmer.

The concern has to be the loss of skill position players. Glennon needs guys that get open and he needs time to find those guys. When he has both, he is a damn good QB. When he doesn't, he is like Drew Bledsoe back there.

Tanner Price is a better QB than Mike Glennon but because of the O-line/style of offense he doesn't/won't have the type of numbers that Glennon will have.

Back