• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Pack's Luck Continues- UT WR Da'Rick Rogers Suspended Indefinitely

I'm not a hater of Glennon either. He is a very good QB, I just think Tanner Price is better.

I'm not a hater of Glennon either. He is a very good QB, I just think Tanner Price is better.

That may be fair.

Glennon would LOL suck if he was on this year's Wake team.

Glennon will play in the pros though. Not sure about Price.

After crying for 5 hours while reading Volquest it seems that this is a drug violation. Rogers is currently appealing and once that is denied he will officially be off the team. This is such a tough blow for the Vols not only because of Roger's talent but because of the wave of optimism this off season in Knoxville. I still think the team will be much improved but DaRick was the proven star on the team and now everything is placed in the hands of guys who arent known commodities yet. Justin Hunter needs to glide back into form quick or it could be trouble in Knoxville.

The NC State game is the biggest game of Derek Dooley's career. Everything was pointing to a blow out win against the Pack. I still think its highly probable but no longer a mathematical certainty.

EDIT - Thoughts after reading this thread.

1. Tennessee is still going to wax that ass in Atlanta.
2. There is no way in hell Dooley gets fired this year. Physically impossible unless he rapes a Orange Pride girl but even that might not do it. Too much invested in Dooley right now.
3. Mike Glennon is a part of the Glennon family. Thats all you need to know. Grossly overrated.

Last edited:
David Ricky aka Pretty Boy aka Da'Rick aka White Girl's Love Me aka

medium_46d24db2d3f4628cfa080b814d6aec1e.jpg

Does the tat over his right tit say "Loyalty"?? If so, ironic given his recruiting history.

After crying for 5 hours while reading Volquest it seems that this is a drug violation. Rogers is currently appealing and once that is denied he will officially be off the team. This is such a tough blow for the Vols not only because of Roger's talent but because of the wave of optimism this off season in Knoxville. I still think the team will be much improved but DaRick was the proven star on the team and now everything is placed in the hands of guys who arent known commodities yet. Justin Hunter needs to glide back into form quick or it could be trouble in Knoxville.

The NC State game is the biggest game of Derek Dooley's career. Everything was pointing to a blow out win against the Pack. I still think its highly probable but no longer a mathematical certainty.

EDIT - Thoughts after reading this thread.

1. Tennessee is still going to wax that ass in Atlanta.
2. There is no way in hell Dooley gets fired this year. Physically impossible unless he rapes a Orange Pride girl but even that might not do it. Too much invested in Dooley right now.
3. Mike Glennon is a part of the Glennon family. Thats all you need to know. Grossly overrated.

And what exactly is "everything"?

Gotta love UT fans. Bray is no Peyton, no matter what all of you say. Oh and Mr. Amerson will be getting to know him pretty well in about a week's time.

Amerson is nowhere near as good in coverage as many people think he is. Don't get me wrong, he is a very good football player but he doesn't have the most fluid hip movement and he does get beat. He does have exceptional size and I see him more as a safety in the NFL as a CB.

^Yes and no. He's a great corner for the system NCSU uses, which is basically all zone. He's a lot like Smith from WF a few years back, and is exceptional breaking on the ball and reading the QB. While he's not the best man to man corner in the country he's still better than solid. A lot of times that he "gets beat" are due to blown coverage where he didn't have help over the top that he thought he did. It will be interesting to see how he performs at the combine whenever he decides to come out, several NCSU people are telling the fans to temper expectations, as it's not believed he will wow at those workouts. I don't doubt his best pro position is probably Free Safety.

Back