• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Pacquiao-Marquez III

I've got a yearly trip planned that weekend with several friends. While I'd love to see it happen, part of me wishes all those greedy s.o.b's get stuck holding an empty bag.

I feel like this is an opportunity for someone to come in and guarantee a purse for Manny and make some money. But who knows what he expects. He calls himself the Money Team or something so I'm sure he expects something ridiculous for his guaranteed purse. I believe Floyd is the one holding things up and he'll never fight Manny but I dunno.

there is too much money out there for these two to not fight - and as crappy as they both looked the last time out, they hopefully had someone explain to them how much less money there will be if the other one manages to lose to some scrub before they fight each other.

After Floyd beats Manny, what is everybody excuse going to be after that? Floyd haters will say that he is ducking Amir Khan? It will never stop. Last time I checked the same people that Pacquiao beat Floyd has beaten. So if Floyd hasn't fought anybody then neither has Manny!

I think Floyd can beat Manny and I never implied that he can't. I do think that he needs the fight more than Manny though. Manny is a global icon. He has the shoe line, etc plus he already has lost. Floyd has never lost and unless he fights the best, he will always be questioned on not fighting Manny.

Arum is a scumbag but he makes fights. I think Top Rank has their ducks in a row more than the Mayweather camp. It's going to be a struggle on that side for the cash.

Mayweather killed the fight is sticks to this:

Mayweather told ESPN:

He [Pacquaio] asked about a 50/50 split, and I told him no that can't happen. But what could happen is you can make more money fighting me than you made in your career."

Manny is the draw not Floyd.

Demanding more money than Manny will kill the fight and Mayweather knows this.

Once again he's showing himnself to be AFRAID of Manny.

lol...I thought that woman beater would have come up with a more creative way of ducking Manny. I guess I give him too much credit.

O well, he will always have his tomato can bashing record to comfort him.

Back