• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Pacquiao-Marquez III

It's pure negotiations. If they started with ,"Let's make a deal with Floyd."

Mayweather would have the upper hand in setting the ground rules for the fight. By acting disinterested, the Manny crew can drive the negotiations.

They can also back Mayweather into a corner from which he can't escape this time. If they make Mayweather's camp go on the offensive saying Manny is afraid or doesn't want to fight, the INSTANT Manny/Freddy.Arum say, "OK, let's fight" Mayweather will have nowhere to run. If he doesn't fight, he'll be shown to be the pussy he is.

Arum is a total asshole and a dick. This is not in question, but he's playing Mayweather like a $5 whore in San Diego as then fleet comes into port.

Hopefully Manny won't encounter any needles between the agreement and the fight since he is apparently so scared of them.

Do you think Mayweather fights a pussy defensive fight when fighting women? Hell...I bet some of the women he beats are tougher opponents than the tomato cans he fights in the ring.

I really did not spend too much time thinking about this; hopefully someone can stop me if I did something exceedingly dumb.

I saw the Mayweather tweet and have kept up with the saga pretty well over the past couple of years... I think it makes sense for it to happen now, for a couple of reasons.

I went on to the MGM Grand site early this afternoon & saw they have a 100% money back 48-hour cancellation policy and just require a refundable $100 on all reservations to guarantee booking prior to check-in.

I feel like I just placed a bet in Vegas with the house financing it and insuring it. If I'm wrong; I reckon you guys can start helping me find some guests for about a dozen suites that weekend. OGB party?

I'll be flying out there too VT! I think the fight will happen and if it doesn't, I will be there in June for the next Pacquiao fight.

I think the fight should be scheduled for the day before Floyd goes to jail.

Do you think Mayweather fights a pussy defensive fight when fighting women? Hell...I bet some of the women he beats are tougher opponents than the tomato cans he fights in the ring.

Well the tomato can that he is trying to fight in May seems to be the biggest pussy! Whats the excuse for Pac not to fight this time?

Well the tomato can that he is trying to fight in May seems to be the biggest pussy! Whats the excuse for Pac not to fight this time?

Maybe Pacq could make up some bullshit about making Mayweather taking a drug test....

...wait

Maybe Pacq could make up some bullshit about making Mayweather taking a drug test....

...wait

Oh really but Pac said he would take the test, and now Mayweather has set the date and time and what does Bob Arum come up with..........................."a cut over the eye".....now that is some bullshit

Floyd is 44-0 with two wins over females. I hope the fight happens but I won't be heartbroken if it doesn't. Mayweather needs Manny a lot more than Manny needs Mayweather. The service that Manny has given to his country is quite remarkable. Mayweather's service to his country will begin by picking up trash on the side of the road in June.

Floyd is 44-0 with two wins over females. I hope the fight happens but I won't be heartbroken if it doesn't. Mayweather needs Manny a lot more than Manny needs Mayweather. The service that Manny has given to his country is quite remarkable. Mayweather's service to his country will begin by picking up trash on the side of the road in June.[/QUOTE

Mayweather doesn't need anybody! He is undefeated! His record speaks for itself......that is the reason so many people want him to lose. Manny being a "good guy" in society has nothing to do with getting his ass whooped in the ring when he steps up and stop running from Floyd!.......Now the media is calling out Bob Arum because they know that he is running from Floyd.

Maybe Arum thinks that Floyd is capable of beating up old men since he has a habit of beating up women (and under-skilled tomato cans).

Floyd is 44-0 with two wins over females. I hope the fight happens but I won't be heartbroken if it doesn't. Mayweather needs Manny a lot more than Manny needs Mayweather. The service that Manny has given to his country is quite remarkable. Mayweather's service to his country will begin by picking up trash on the side of the road in June.[/QUOTE

Mayweather doesn't need anybody! He is undefeated! His record speaks for itself......that is the reason so many people want him to lose. Manny being a "good guy" in society has nothing to do with getting his ass whooped in the ring when he steps up and stop running from Floyd!.......Now the media is calling out Bob Arum because they know that he is running from Floyd.

Eventually all that money is gonna run dry and he's gonna be just like his crackhead daddy and uncle. At that point, he will be begging for fights. I would make him wait too.

Maybe Arum thinks that Floyd is capable of beating up old men since he has a habit of beating up women (and under-skilled tomato cans).

You have nothing left......which goes to show that you know Manny is running like a little puss!

Mayweather doesn't need anybody! He is undefeated! His record speaks for itself......

I could get set up enough "opponents" to get Stomeville to 20-0.

that is the reason so many people want him to lose.

The reason people want him to lose is that he's a woman beating scumbag coward who has run away from Manny twice.

[/B]

Eventually all that money is gonna run dry and he's gonna be just like his crackhead daddy and uncle. At that point, he will be begging for fights. I would make him wait too.

This is a idiotic statement. This can be said about any professional athlete. You do not have any idea what Floyd does with his money. It is funny that nobody wants to talk about this article that was posted instead they want to harbor on "other things" What is the reason for Manny running?

Back