• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Paging Al Sharpton. Paging Al Sharpton.

The chick "fears to be at her home alone" but now has her name associated with the story. Oopsie.

SC the race hustler is back, I see.

To make sure I have this straight, these two folks were beaten on by "hundreds" (according to the title of the article) or "at least 30" according to the newspaper, but yet their injuries involve being sore and having 1 bump on the head? Really?

If a reputable paper had bothered to report it we'd know better. Instead we're stuck with WND.

I knew this would bring out all the good "open minded" liberals on here. But I'm the bad guy for pointing out hypocrisy.

you're the bad guy for acting like a tool

I knew this would bring out all the good "open minded" liberals on here. But I'm the bad guy for pointing out hypocrisy.

What's the hypocrisy? That the Norfolk paper didn't report on a story that was blown out of proportion? And are you really citing WorldNetDaily as some sort of accurate source?

You have a Wake degree. Act like it.

What's the hypocrisy? That the Norfolk paper didn't report on a story that was blown out of proportion? And are you really citing WorldNetDaily as some sort of accurate source?

You have a Wake degree. Act like it.

Really dude? You don't see just a tad bit of bias? Flip the races in a story like this and it makes the national news. Save for the fact that the dude in this story seems like a complete panty waste.

I really don't see what the big deal with sharpton and Jackson focusing on cases where blacks are the victims. They are advocates for a group of people that have been and continue to be mistreated by society. Do they go to far at times? Of course. That's what advocates do.

I don't think them not speaking out during cases like this speaks to any hypocrisy.

Really dude? You don't see just a tad bit of bias? Flip the races in a story like this and it makes the national news. Save for the fact that the dude in this story seems like a complete panty waste.

What actually happened?

It is so tough to be a white guy these days.

It is so tough to be a white guy these days.

Please enlighten me as to when I've ever said that since you're like a fucking broken record that trots this out about once a week.

I could have predicted this was coming...whenever your position starts circling the drain.

Please enlighten me as to when I've ever said that since you're like a fucking broken record that trots this out about once a week.

I could have predicted this was coming...whenever your position starts circling the drain.

I thought that was the whole point of your race hustling posts. Forgive me if I misinterpreted them. So you don't think white people are unjustly oppressed by the media and folks like Sharpton and Jackson?

Back