• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Paging Al Sharpton. Paging Al Sharpton.

i'm not torn up over anything. your points are idiotic.

I think Jesse Jackson and Al Sharpton are a pair of morons...and that's idiotic?? Okay bud. Whatver makes you happy.

I thought that was the whole point of your race hustling posts. Forgive me if I misinterpreted them. So you don't think white people are unjustly oppressed by the media and folks like Sharpton and Jackson?

Nope. Just like pointing out the complete bias of the media and the so called civil rights leaders who are only concerned with one's civil rights if you're the right color.

What exactly is race hustling about my posts??

SC, don't complain when the less fortunate knock your teeth out and rob you. If they drag you from your car at a stoplight and try to Reginald Denny you, you know you darn well deserve it. You live in a state that once allowed slavery. You racist pig.

Nope. Just like pointing out the complete bias of the media and the so called civil rights leaders who are only concerned with one's civil rights if you're the right color.

You make it easy, man.

I really don't see what the big deal with sharpton and Jackson focusing on cases where blacks are the victims. They are advocates for a group of people that have been and continue to be mistreated by society. Do they go to far at times? Of course. That's what advocates do.

I don't think them not speaking out during cases like this speaks to any hypocrisy.

Al Sharpton and Jesse Jackson are advocates for their own pocket book.

SC, don't complain when the less fortunate knock your teeth out and rob you. If they drag you from your car at a stoplight and try to Reginald Denny you, you know you darn well deserve it. You live in a state that once allowed slavery. You racist pig.

You live in a nation that allowed slavery and counted them as 3/5ths of a person.

I may get confronted and I may get my ass whipped but not before they get a good close up of a .44 mag. A CWP is a great thing.

Really dude? You don't see just a tad bit of bias? Flip the races in a story like this and it makes the national news. Save for the fact that the dude in this story seems like a complete panty waste.

A crowd of 100 white people on the street? Sounds like Occupy Norfolk.

Don't worry, SC can shoot them.

Either you get this or you don't... Most "media" is white centrist. The fact that our country is 88% (give or take) white is the reason for this. (Right or wrong the "media" will pander to the biggest demographic.) When you play the "poor oppressed" white guy you come off like a wang. You will never know what it is like to be black (or any other color that is not the white majority). Does this mean that you personally should pay for past sins? Of course not... if you bring that up it says more about you than it does Rev's Jackson or Sharpton. You're "white guilt" shows through in your anger towards having to bear it. Psy 101: All anger is fear in disguise. Anger is a secondary emotion. It is always a response to fear or pain.

This is not to say that anger is always wrong or inappropriate, but the fact remains.

Back